Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Traps (animals)

Traps (animals)

Would like to see traps in the game. Snares or even limb lines for fishing maybe trotlines. Also would like to see some form of tracking weather it be humans or animals would be nice. Oh and barrels for holdng water in camp.

Not high on my list of priorities but a great idea, and true to the... times? Realistic!

I agree 100%. That would be fun

I agree it would be fun to go and check traps. Sometimes its the little things in games that make them fun.

i am in total agreement with these things also the traps would work good in pvp, or in defense of seige's

Quote Originally Posted by Bruise187 View Post
    Also would like to see some form of tracking weather it be humans or animals would be nice.
    I disagree with the "tracking" suggestion. I don't think that there should be any tracking system in the game that could (potentially) be exploitable.

More exploitable than me posting on the forums that i will pay a reward for your location?

I think traps and fishing nets/lines would be a really cool idea. I think that water barrels/cantines/water wells are a necessity in-game ASAP.

A tip-top idea for realism ,trapping is one thing you would need to do for survival