I recently started playing Xsyon, and I'm thinking about subscribing if my interest in the game holds up. I originally had wanted to do my own thing and create a solo tribe area, but I've been quickly finding out that it is extremely difficult to do so. I only have a few tools, and I am missing the necessary skills and tools in order to even start the construction process (if I were to start my own tribe). The normal guild that I game with did at one time have an active presence in Xsyon, and I did find their tribal lands. Unfortunately the area there is overrun with revenants that kill me in only a couple of hits.

Thus I've decided to try and find an active tribe in Xsyon that would be willing to help out a new player. I'm hoping to find a group that plays during the evening (US Times), preferably in the ballpark of 10pm - 1am CST. I occasionally play during the day when I get a break from work, but I usually only get a few minutes here and there to do that. The bulk of my playing time is usually at night after my family goes to sleep.

Being a family man in my late 20's, I'd also prefer a more mature tribe if possible.