Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Xsyon Citizen
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    6

    Greatest Kill Ever

    Two of the Greatest Hunters of this age! These guys..

    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ijtgjn&s=6

  2. #2
    This is a max sized shadowbear. Took a team to take it down. Was pretty fun.

    MrDDT



    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu


  3. #3
    Xsyon Citizen
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    6
    Nice but still no where near as impressive as my kill

  4. #4

    Nice one, Jonny

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny2u View Post
    Nice but still no where near as impressive as my kill
    That's gotta be a 6 ... maybe 7 incher !

    Give you much trouble?

    Very amusing, btw

    ps methinks someone missed the humour of the post.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny2u View Post
    Two of the Greatest Hunters of this age! These guys..

    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ijtgjn&s=6
    lol great pic
    --Guide Michael
    Guardian of the South and Element of the fire, Chief of the Archangels, Angel of Justice, Strength and Protection.

  6. #6
    Xsyon Citizen
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    6
    Yeah I'll put down that I'm from the UK so everyone knows that most of the things I say is sarcastic, might help a little

  7. #7
    Xsyon Citizen
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMichael View Post
    lol great pic
    http://tinypic.com/r/sex0zq/6

    My Crusade continues....

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaganza View Post
    That's gotta be a 6 ... maybe 7 incher !

    Give you much trouble?

    Very amusing, btw

    ps methinks someone missed the humour of the post.
    We are talking about the pine martin right?
    MrDDT



    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu


  9. #9
    Glad to see you guys are out there having fun!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •