Tribe Upkeep is ready for public testing. Please provide feedback here.
Totem and Upkeep Tab:
- Displays upkeep statistics and information on upkeep effects.
- Displays a list of operational Trade and Quest totems and their Tribe locations.
- Upkeep can be added using the upkeep tab.
- Totem shows player class and last active day
- Totem can now refresh values with multiple players viewing the totem.
- Updates once per Game Day. Upkeep is reduced by 0.5% of maximum per Game Day.
- Upkeep takes 200 Game Days (22 Real Days) to reduce from 100% to 0%.
- All effects will apply at maximum power at 80% upkeep. 80-100% upkeep is considered overstocking.
- Upkeep consists of three components: Currency, Resources and Provisions (Food). Provisions are reserved for future use when agriculture is fully implemented.
- Currency upkeep uses the Tribe's local currency.
- Currency is required per full tribe member. Trial / Transient tribe members do not require currency upkeep.
- Currency upkeep affects tribal and tribe leader bonuses as follows:
- 0-20% upkeep, no bonuses.
- 20%-80% upkeep, bonuses increasing from 0 to 100% of bonus.
- 80-100% upkeep, overstock, bonuses at 100%.
- Resources are required per building on tribe land.
- Resource type is determined by the most common building type.
- Resource upkeep affects tribal construction functionality as follows:
- 0-20% upkeep, can't terraform, can't construct buildings
- 20% upkeep, terraforming available
- 40% upkeep, construction available
Please note: The main purpose of this thread is for me to obtain feedback on reasonable upkeep amounts and gather suggestions on what you players want for the effects of upkeep.
The initial amounts were arbitrary and set for testing purposes while I gather data and your feedback.
- I would like feedback on the amount of upkeep per tribe member.
- Provisions can be ignored. They will not be implemented with the first public upkeep patch.
- Resources are currently set only to granite. This will be revised based on building types.
- I am open to suggestions regarding the effects of upkeep.
- Important: Currently upkeep is reducing per Game Hour. This is temporary for testing ONLY.
- Values are amounts are in testing.
- Updates once per Game Day. Upkeep is reduced by 0.5% of maximum per Game Day. (4.5% per Real Day)- Upkeep takes 200 Game Days (22 Real Days) to reduce from 100% to 0%.
- Resource upkeep capped at 1000 units.
- Currency upkeep set at 100 units per player.
- Overstock increased to 30% (max reached at 70%). With the increased upkeep time, this provides roughly a week of overstock.
- Tribal Member buff added. Stat bonuses now apply to you as a tribe member regardless of location.
- Tribal Lands buff displays that you are in a safe zone.
- Town member and rank information displays only for tribe members.