Hello.

I was a Beta Tester and an original purchaser of Xsyon back when we could first buy it. I really disliked the PvP world so I stopped playing (as many thousands of us who disliked the PvP did).

There was always talk that one day a PvE server may open. I'm just taking a quick peek in to see if that may still ever happen?

I don't want to change the current world you guys play on, obviously you all still playing now mostly don't mind the PvP server or you wouldn't be here but I wouldn't change that either way. And it wouldn't take away players from your current server, as most PvE people have already left the game. In fact it would actually bring in new players and new blood to the PvP server because a PvE server would draw in new attention and players from all over, so all kinds of new people would come.

But I don't need to plead and preach why I think it's a good idea. If it happens it happens and I'll play, if it doesn't there are too many other games out there to play for me to worry and I can just stay away. But I did always say I'd stop back every great once and a while to see if a PvE server was ever opened.

I don't have time to really catch up on all the news and discussions since I was last around. I just want to quickly see if a PvE server is finally planned at all or the idea still was dismissed and not happening.

There's no need for anger, debate, or any heated discussion over the issue - I just wondered if something was finally planned there or not. There are so many games to pick from I like to plan out which I will play early on so just a quick answer here and I can see if I plan to return or check back in another year or so