Still just the one PvP server? PvE on horizon at all?

Hello.

I was a Beta Tester and an original purchaser of Xsyon back when we could first buy it. I really disliked the PvP world so I stopped playing (as many thousands of us who disliked the PvP did).

There was always talk that one day a PvE server may open. I'm just taking a quick peek in to see if that may still ever happen?

I don't want to change the current world you guys play on, obviously you all still playing now mostly don't mind the PvP server or you wouldn't be here but I wouldn't change that either way. And it wouldn't take away players from your current server, as most PvE people have already left the game. In fact it would actually bring in new players and new blood to the PvP server because a PvE server would draw in new attention and players from all over, so all kinds of new people would come.

But I don't need to plead and preach why I think it's a good idea. If it happens it happens and I'll play, if it doesn't there are too many other games out there to play for me to worry and I can just stay away. But I did always say I'd stop back every great once and a while to see if a PvE server was ever opened.

I don't have time to really catch up on all the news and discussions since I was last around. I just want to quickly see if a PvE server is finally planned at all or the idea still was dismissed and not happening.

There's no need for anger, debate, or any heated discussion over the issue - I just wondered if something was finally planned there or not. There are so many games to pick from I like to plan out which I will play early on so just a quick answer here and I can see if I plan to return or check back in another year or so

its one Server PVP with PVE save zone in your City/tribe.if the player population reached a higher level i think a PVE server is coming!
    Greatings Whorlok-leader german tribe "A Better Tomorrow"

Quote Originally Posted by Mewmew View Post
    Hello.

I was a Beta Tester and an original purchaser of Xsyon back when we could first buy it. I really disliked the PvP world so I stopped playing (as many thousands of us who disliked the PvP did).

There was always talk that one day a PvE server may open. I'm just taking a quick peek in to see if that may still ever happen?

I don't want to change the current world you guys play on, obviously you all still playing now mostly don't mind the PvP server or you wouldn't be here but I wouldn't change that either way. And it wouldn't take away players from your current server, as most PvE people have already left the game. In fact it would actually bring in new players and new blood to the PvP server because a PvE server would draw in new attention and players from all over, so all kinds of new people would come.

But I don't need to plead and preach why I think it's a good idea. If it happens it happens and I'll play, if it doesn't there are too many other games out there to play for me to worry and I can just stay away. But I did always say I'd stop back every great once and a while to see if a PvE server was ever opened.

I don't have time to really catch up on all the news and discussions since I was last around. I just want to quickly see if a PvE server is finally planned at all or the idea still was dismissed and not happening.

There's no need for anger, debate, or any heated discussion over the issue - I just wondered if something was finally planned there or not. There are so many games to pick from I like to plan out which I will play early on so just a quick answer here and I can see if I plan to return or check back in another year or so
    You should try it out. Its free to play so there wouldnt be any harm in logging in and seeing what it's like now, you might be well surprised on how PVP is and PVE work together.

You will find that there is very little of the forced PVP. It's easy to get away, and there are still safe areas. Less people, and most people are non aggressive and the community is very friendly.

I would say download the 2gigs, try it out again and after a week or sell report back on how you feel. I would believe you will find that game very different than the PVP zergs fest of early access.

Double that. As MrDDT said, come and see. I've met only ppl cooperating and being nice and helpful. No crazy PK tear-eaters met so far.

Caution on entering the test server. You get beaten by elderly woman and if that is not enough she steal your pants.

Xsyon Citizen
    You most probably refer to a Revenant - and that is PvE content :P

err i would hope they dont bring in a PVE only server.. would amke the game kind of boring.

but come check the game out as others have said.. i have been back over a week now and have not had any pvp action lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mewmew View Post
    Hello.

Hi there MewMew,

I completely understand where you're coming from.
    There was mention of a PvE server on the kickstarter that Xsyon had a while back.
    It can still be seen (although expired) at:
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...yon-apocalypse

The specific quote:
    Conquest

Xsyon: Apocalypse will inhabit two separate worlds (servers).

On one server, players will develop a new world in relative peace without PvP combat.

On one server, players will be able to fight over resources, attack cities and conquer tribes with full loot PvP combat.

This will accommodate different play styles and attract both players that enjoy building new worlds and those that enjoy conquering them.

It apparently has not been ruled out by management, though I would expect it to be pretty far out on the horizon at the moment.
    Have fun where ever you end up!

Mewmew,

I cant say I can understand why you would want to play a game thats an open world sandbox and not have PvP. I would think it would get a touch boring after a while. Hell Xsyon now gets pretty boring, at least for me, and it has PvP.

The current server is pretty thinly populated, unless something has changed in the last year. And PvP doesnt happen all that often and when it does its usually consensual.

All I have to say is, this isnt Mortal Online. I think there was more PvP in Roma Victor and we had to travel further to get it.

pve server is planned, unkown when. When the game first launched was suppose to have 2 servers, but that changed too. I hope we get one someday. I know there is a lot of players waiting for it. Sure pvp isn't often ingame, but theres a few that love to roam n kill. Some of us enjoy to roam and not worry about it. for pvp I got tons of other games that fill the need. Also hodo I played mortal online, was never ganked. Players there ganked those who were harassing others as they was trying like hell to increase the pop.