Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thinking of heading back!

Well the game I have been playing has suddenly decided to up their sub prices by a whopping 60%. Therefore since I have been watching Xsyon again for about a year now I suppose it is time to give it another whirl. I did enjoy it a great deal in the past, it just wasnt at that time developed enough for me.

Entering with my old account on F2P to give it a looksie and if all is well plan on Subbing likely within the week.

Cant wait to see carts and all the player created buildings since prefabs were all that was avail when I played before.

I am in zone 937, play in window mode, goto wiki and get the resource map to reference zones, south east of Cenderrat, left side of that island, right side of the river that splits the zone in half there is a mason city, ask for Sandman/Deadman or Igneous should be inside city crafting away. Go to teamspeak and look up Xyson will be two servers public, enter the Mercs one and join us see if you want hang with us. Playing with a team and tribe makes this game a lot more fun.

Welcome back Kazkid I hope your stay this time around is just as good and better than the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I am in zone 937, play in window mode, goto wiki and get the resource map to reference zones, south east of Cenderrat, left side of that island, right side of the river that splits the zone in half there is a mason city, ask for Sandman/Deadman or Igneous should be inside city crafting away. Go to teamspeak and look up Xyson will be two servers public, enter the Mercs one and join us see if you want hang with us. Playing with a team and tribe makes this game a lot more fun.

Welcome back Kazkid I hope your stay this time around is just as good and better than the last.
    THanks..was looking already at Mercs as a possible option....Ill deff visit several villages for sure...TYVM for the welcome and invite...

DDT..How it been haha..been a few years...!

With new patch coming I agree it couldnt be a better time. Gonna be interesting and Im looking forward to it soon as DL finishes....

Welcome back.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, and global is very helpful.

I came back about 2-3 weeks ago and the game and community has improved a lot.

You came back at a great time, huge patch incoming!