Please post any issues with the Big Economy Patch here.
Please read the Patch Notes for a full list of improvements with this patch.
I've patched out an update to address most reported issues. Please read the Patch Notes for a list of changes.
I am still reviewing a few issues:
- Revenant armor lost bonuses. This should be fixed, but I haven't confirmed that it's fixed in all cases yet.
- Creature parts not correctly applying power variable. This has been possibly fixed, but I need to review and test this further.
- Bug with multiple containers getting stuck open. If you can still reproduce this, please email exact details to bugs . I fixed the one reproducible situation, which involved opening a building repeatedly to cause the bug.
- Quality on scavenged items will be revised.
- Encumbrance. The current reported issues are a result of a bug fix. Players should not be able to exceed their encumbrance limit. I understand the issues however and we are going to revise the weights of objects to make more sense in context of the game rather than remove the bug fix.
- Building labels. Not all buildings can be labeled. This is not a new feature, I just included it in the patch notes to be clear as there were some changes to the labeling system.
- Other suggestions are also under consideration. Thanks!
The following fixes are being check on the Test Server. Once I get confirmation that these are fixed I will patch them to the Main Server.
- Power factor on animal parts and components crafted from animal parts displays in tool tip. There has always been a power factor on animal components that affect stat bonuses applied to final products (armor). The power factor is based on the age and power of the creature killed.
- Welmeti Deerbone Chestplate corrected to show 1 leather required.
- Trade totem shows the name of the seller correctly.
- Trade totem allied tab shows correct prices.
- Trade totem allied tab sorting buttons work now.
- Trade items show the base display name on labeled items.
- Master armor sets require 90 quality materials.
- Artisan armor sets require 75 quality materials.
- Crafted components quality can't exceed the quality of materials used. Final products (armor, weapons, tools) quality can.