Back from hiatus

Just wanted to say a quick hello. Been away for a little while due to a recent addition to our family. Things have settled down and started to fall into a nice routine, and now I'm ready to get back into Xsyon. I have been following the progress on the forums and am excited for all the new implementations. I'll see/talk with you all in game!

Jayson - Main
    Kato - Alt
    Sarah - Alt/Wife

Welcome back Jayson!

Yes it's an exciting time to be playing Xsyon. See you in game

Glad to see you back Jayson. You going to move into the south now instead of way out in the middle of no where? =P Love to have you 2 down here.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Glad to see you back Jayson. You going to move into the south now instead of way out in the middle of no where? =P Love to have you 2 down here.
    Funny you should say that lol. When I logged back in around the old "SaintBob" area, I was immediately accosted by a gang of Revs. I'm currently back around the z857 area. I'm really thinking about taking you up on that offer. You guys have any good projects you're working on at the moment?

Yeah we are working on building a large training tower for combat, and a market area open to the public.

Nice! I'll hollar at you when I log in tonight. Maybe you can meet me in 857 and let me load up on my rares and port me and my alts to IS.

Sure hit me up in game.

8. 04-23-2013, 06:54 AM