Hey everyone,

I am having a hard time finding some information pertaining to Skills and Stats so thought I would give this a go here. There is a ton of information about skills and stats. On the wiki or even in game. But, there appears to be a lack of information on how it works in game. Meaning beyond character creation and beyond the knowledge of using a skill (combat, crafting, gathering) to increase a stat.

I couldn't find much information pertaining to the +, -, default 'box' and lock of skills. For obvious reasons, plus you gain, minus you subtract, box assuming this is gain (I really don't know, wide open to gain or lose?) and lock means no gain or loss of any kind. If you use either the minus or lock, Does this start to effect your primary and secondary stat of that skill, making them subtract and/or lock?

I am under the impressions ALL skills you can max out. Is this correct or incorrect? Are there a limited amount of points for skills? If you can max ALL skills to 100, Are you able to max ALL stats to 90 as well?

Just a few questions, Thanks.