The Test Server is open to the public and I would like your feedback regarding the current state of creatures.
- Migration system completely redone to ensure a better balance and spread of creatures throughout the Xsyon world.
- Creatures age faster.
- Creatures run slower in general, especially small critters.
- Creature speed is variable based on the creature's age and power.
- Creatures hp balanced and reduced for small critters.
- Creature damage slightly revised.
- Small mutant critters are more aggressive.
- The Power factor on animal parts is now in 5 increments: 0.2, 0.4, 0.4, 0.8, 1.0.
In particular I would like to get a feel again from players regarding:
Speed: Are creatures too fast or too slow?
Behavior: Are creatures too aggressive or too passive?
HP: Do creatures have too much or too little health?
Power: Are creatures too strong or too weak? Do they hit too hard?
Is a specific creature out of balance?
Please keep your comments to creatures as they are on the Test Server only.
I will post additional changes as they are patched out.
The Test Server has been restarted with a fix for the incremental power factor on creature parts.
The Test Server is being restarted with a change to the incremental power factor on creature parts. Parts exists now with the following power increments: 0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8 and 1.0.