Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looking for a tribe

Hello all,

I'm a Trial member currently looking for a tribe to join, I would prefer one that's not really big, somewhere that I think I could really be an asset to and help build up the tribe, but I'm not going to be picky about it and will go with anyone who'd be happy to take me.

I'm a US East TZ player, if that matters to recruiters, and have most of the basics down. I'm currently around the founders Isle area after getting curb stomped by a deer who didn't like me petting him, and I have Fishing, Foraging, and Basketry as my starting skills, but I don't mind recreating my character to get closer to where the tribe is/will be. If you're far away, just let me know where to relocate and what skills you think would best assist the tribe. Like I said, whatever would be best to help the tribe.

Look forward to working with you all.

you can join my tribe Red Legion we arent that big yet and are looking for more active players. we are on the east side of the lake right off the shore in zone 861. we are expanding to become the major city in the east as well as a major trading hub you are always welcome to join you can pm waileo (me) or weebeastie for more info

I'll start heading that way and send one of yall a message next time you're on.