Test Server Problems?

Hello. I have had a couple of issues with the test server. I am not sure if this is the proper place to post?
    Twice when the main server has gone down I have attempted to login to the test server.
    The first time I tried it had said incorrect password. At that time I was still a free member, so I am not sure if that was the problem.
    This time It said that my current game version is out of date. I found that a little odd because I had been playing the main server not 5 minutes prior.
    Any feedback would be awsome, also if this is posted in the wrong place let me know where future postings like this should be placed.
    Thank you.

When you get the game version out of date message on the test server it simply means that that Test Server is running a closed build so that we can run data tests without public players.

Is there a way that I would be able to join the test server population?

Hello Shadow,

Only when the Test Server is open to the public (which is most of the time). Right now I'm running data tests and sped up migration and breeding tests and having players on the server would interfere with the test.

Once my current tests are finished, the Test Server will be open to the public again.