We are testing the release candidate build of the upcoming Resource Patch on the Test Server.
Specifically we are testing:
- Scavenging distribution.
- Sorting from old and new bundles.
If any incorrect or blank resources are found please post here.
- Regional distribution of scavenged and sorted resources.
- Increased chance of rare resources in high danger areas.
- Scavenging skill increases chance to find rare resources.
- Weights of items revised and balanced.
- Armor bonuses added to feathers.
- Armor bonuses added to tree resources.
- Armor bonuses added to crafted components and creature resources missing bonuses.
- Increased amount of guts from innards.
- Decreased chance of failed scavenging on scrap piles.
- Revised quality of scavenged items found.
- Rarity of material on items indicated by the text color of the item's name.
- Spelling on leather craft tools corrected.
- Fixed needles and leaves so that they work in armor schemes.
The main change is a new resource distribution system. This system allows us to adjust scavenging and sorting drops for each region in a much easier, balanced visual manner. The distribution of scavenged items has been fully revised to be more regional and we will continue to revise over time if needed. From now on, doing so will be a simple task.
The Test Server has been updated to correct some minor issues.
Color on tooltip item names should denote rarity of the material only. (For example, type of metal, cloth, or plastic).
Color on tooltip item names should remain consistent and not change between white and color.