The Resource Patch is now public!
We will still continue to gather feedback and improve resource distribution now that we have proper tools to facilitate the process.
Since the last round of feedback the following changes were made:
- Chance to find currency reduced.
- Chance to find fasteners (nails, screws) reduced.
- Cloth checked and ensured to be relatively common in all regions.
- Plastic polystyrene checked and balanced. It is still very common as there are only two common plastics.
- Quality of resources revised with a small chance of finding quality 1-5 points above your skill level, but in general finding quality 1-10 points below your skill level.
Metal materials have been redistributed so that there are more distinct distribution areas. Players should be able to distinguish which uncommon to epic materials can be found in North, South, East and West regions of the world with increased chances of finding rare materials in high and extreme danger regions.
If metal distribution is satisfactory, plastics and cloth will be revised in a similar fashion.
Details on this patch are here: Patch Notes
Feedback on any aspect of the patch is welcome.