Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    Unofficial Xsyon Screenshots

    Hi

    I think everybody ingame could post their screenshots here to let people to see what they like or what it's been doing in Xsyon.

    My contribuiton is some terraforming builds made by some players(sorry "TheMap" I didn't take a screenshot of your Castle) and also I know there was also a church(don't remember the player name,sorry).

    Enjoy!


















    [img]http://www.mgraur.jazztel.es//celestial.jpg[/img]

  2. #2

    Re:Unofficial Xsyon Screenshots

    Even forgot to screeny my temple myself.
    Never did get temple complete before servers went down anyhow.was working on
    Maybee some one did. Not to worry will just have to rebuild.

  3. #3

    Re:Unofficial Xsyon Screenshots

    Did the terra get wiped? if so, do you have any pics of the castle i was building?

  4. #4
    Xsyon Citizen Relandi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Island, BC, Canada.
    Posts
    337

    Re:Unofficial Xsyon Screenshots

    TheMap wrote:
    Did the terra get wiped? if so, do you have any pics of the castle i was building?
    He said at the beginning of his post that he didn't, unfortunately.

  5. #5

    Re:Unofficial Xsyon Screenshots

    Amazing pictures, great to see what possibilities are there in Xsyon !

  6. #6
    Xsyon Citizen
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Huntington Beach, Ca
    Posts
    151

    Re:Unofficial Xsyon Screenshots

    I can't wait! Nice pics!

  7. #7

    Re:Unofficial Xsyon Screenshots

    generally speaking, the pics are nice.
    but I think that terraforming should have some kind of limits.

    let's be serious.

    those crazy slopes break somehow the realism of the landscape.
    I hope this will get fixed. if you want to raise a stone wall there actually should be a way to... raise a stone wall! piling up dirt and terraforming to this level of oddity is kinda excessive.

  8. #8

    Re:Unofficial Xsyon Screenshots

    pid73 wrote:
    generally speaking, the pics are nice.
    but I think that terraforming should have some kind of limits.

    let's be serious.

    those crazy slopes break somehow the realism of the landscape.
    I hope this will get fixed. if you want to raise a stone wall there actually should be a way to... raise a stone wall! piling up dirt and terraforming to this level of oddity is kinda excessive.
    Yeah limits probably will be put into it in some shape or form. still was great fun as you dont run out of recipes with terraforming.

  9. #9

    Re:Unofficial Xsyon Screenshots

    Relandi wrote:
    TheMap wrote:
    Did the terra get wiped? if so, do you have any pics of the castle i was building?
    He said at the beginning of his post that he didn't, unfortunately.
    Oh damn, I guess I didn't read that part... Its all good I will make another one B)

  10. #10

    Re:Unofficial Xsyon Screenshots

    Awesome pics! Lots of possibilities...
    I can only imagine what huge tribes can do with people working together ona a settlement!

Similar Threads

  1. WEBSITE ROLL BACK
    By Virtus in forum Developer Zone Archive
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 09:53 AM
  2. complete level
    By Imhotep in forum Prelude Talk - General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 07:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •