I sometimes create posts on Wurm Online (my primary game) to solicit player feedback on questions I have about the game. Xsyon is a game that has always fascinated me from the first time I found it and purchased the game.
So, for those of you who play Xsyon mostly every day, I have a few questions.
1. What do you think is the number one missing feature that keeps this game from exploding in population? I think only veteran players could answer this intelligently. Be honest.
2. What has kept you coming back to Xsyon as opposed to any other sandbox MMO?
3. What incentive would you mention to those of us who have purchased, played a bit, left and came back, left and came back, and have not really stuck it out? Why should we subscribe?
4. Are you happy with the development momentum or do you think it is too slow or too fast?
5. What is your best guess as to the active population of this game - meaning those who log in at least once a week.