Abandoned baskets

I came back to Xsyon after playing for a short time in March 2011. I have a couple of questions that have not found the answer for.

1. I pick up a basket I find outside of tribe lands, I can open it and use it, but it will always say it belongs to x player (not mine), can't set permissions or lock. if I put it inside my tribe radius can other people open it?

2. If I join a tribe, can the tribe leader/owner open my baskets regardless of the permissions I set?

1. I believe so. Trade the basket to an alt or other tribe member and back then it becomes yours.

2. Yes.
    Last edited by Wilson423; 11-11-2013 at 12:58 PM.

If you are concerned about a tribe leader (who you may have only just meet) what you could do is the following.

Setup a 2nd account, select the option to buy the game for that account but don't sub.

Create an alt, have that alt setup a homestead nearby your tribal lands.

Log both main and alt online. Set each other to family and/or friend. Set your baskets to family and/or friend. Deposit the baskets in your alts homestead land. Still be able to access with your family member in the other tribe.

It's a bit more work but it would act as a safety bet for a tribe you've only just met. Remember to log your alt in every few weeks to refresh the totem.

Remember a brought game account has advantages over a pure F2P account, and if you aren't looking on developing the character you don't need to sub with it.

Quote Originally Posted by mmogaddict View Post
    If you are concerned about a tribe leader (who you may have only just meet) what you could do is the following.

Setup a 2nd account, select the option to buy the game for that account but don't sub.

Create an alt, have that alt setup a homestead nearby your tribal lands.

Log both main and alt online. Set each other to family and/or friend. Set your baskets to family and/or friend. Deposit the baskets in your alts homestead land. Still be able to access with your family member in the other tribe.

It's a bit more work but it would act as a safety bet for a tribe you've only just met. Remember to log your alt in every few weeks to refresh the totem.

Remember a brought game account has advantages over a pure F2P account, and if you aren't looking on developing the character you don't need to sub with it.
    Did they change that? When I went premium+sub there was only an option for $29.99. I didn't see any option anywhere to only buy the game and not get the first 9.99 sub for free in the $29.99 package.

Quote Originally Posted by Hepl View Post
    Did they change that? When I went premium+sub there was only an option for $29.99. I didn't see any option anywhere to only buy the game and not get the first 9.99 sub for free in the $29.99 package.
    You still get the first 30 days free but you don't need to automatically get the sub from the end of that 30 days.

When making an account if you select take me to my account option rather than the order option you can then select the game only ( plus 30 days free ) for 29.99. Without having an auto renewing sub.