FOV setting before steam, or by god you will have a million posts

I've been playing wurm which is perma first person mode, I've come accustom to the immersion this brings
    what is sad is that I can not achieve this is xyson, as there is no way to set your FOV
    and the default FOV is just horridly zoomed in, what is it like 50? 40? i feel like im looking through a scope..

while i searched for only a few more posts about this as soon as this goes to steam many more will post.

I'm a glad to see third person but the fov still doesnt seem right.

you need to give this option to the players and not limit them please.

thank you

I'd estimate the FoV at around 80. Would be nice if the default was 100 though.

This topic has come up before, and nothing has been done about it. I don't think Xsyon/Jordi understands what FOV is. He seems to think it means the aspect ratio. It should have been corrected a long time ago. It's annoying. And yes, everyone will complain once it hits steam.

Has been an issue since launch. Especially First person FOV, its unplayable.

I personally prefer 100-120 FOV. A slider would be amazing for this. Allow 60-120 degrees FOV.

Jordi please give us your thoughts on this issue! Especially in first person, it can feel like looking through binoculars.

this been fixed yet? im still not even bothering with xyson due to this

They did change the FOV, I would try it.

I'm surprised this game isn't out of the prelude stage yet. I'm just coming back to the game after a long time. I'm surprised they havin't done anything about the FOV either.

FOV was changed. Gave us about 20 to 30% larger FOV.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    FOV was changed. Gave us about 20 to 30% larger FOV.
    so still no option to set it at what we want it?
    i mean is this some sort of impossible feat to add a fkin setting in a menu?