1. Scavenging: Before the loot tables changed I genuinely enjoyed scavenging. Now I spend half my time deleting metal studs and plastic sheets (things that are LITERALLY useless).
I enjoyed scavenging because it was a lottery, your next scavenge could be a sought after arch or cart blueprint that could sell for 3k currency easily.
The chances of me getting a blueprint now are so extremely rare it would be more useful to search abandoned camps for blueprints instead. In 29 hours of scavenging I have found 1 x Mason Corner Floor BP, scavenging in nearly every area in-game.
Hardly anyone trades BPs because they are TOO rare.

Way to fix it: Remove useless crap from loot tables or increase the chances of getting blue prints.

2. Too many Revs around: Give players a reason to kill revs. Hardly anyone can even kill a 350 HP rev solo, and why would high HP players risk their armor trying to kill one?

Way to fix it: Lower the max HP of Revs to 150-200 AND make them drop something of value.

3. Too many large animals around: Make animals in general easier to kill. Players complain that they were killed by rats, rabbits, etc.. I thought this game was aiming for realistic? Getting 1 shotted by large animals is not realistic or fun.

Way to fix it: Lower the amount of strength animals have, at least by half.

4. Combat lag: Many players are getting frustrated with 1-2 second lag spikes while fighting creatures or other players. Especially when 1 second a 350 HP was not behind you then all of a sudden it is = 67HP lost (Most players 1 shotted).

Way to fix it: Optimization.

I feel as if this game is steering away from community suggestions, which is sad.
I will not be returning until the farming patch, or at least when 2 of the above are fixed.

/rant