Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Feedback Request 02/03/2014 Update

Please post any regarding any new issues (if any) encountered with the 02/03/2014 update here.

Full patch notes are here

Thanks!
    Last edited by XsyonMaster; 02-04-2014 at 12:50 AM.

Not sure how to cause it, but every once in a while I go into a walk mode. Using G will not change it from what mode either. Relogging works.

Using Replying back to a whisper (using r) will lock your chat to being always active, using enter or esc to exit the chat will not work. You are forced to do a hard relog (using the x in the top if windowed, or control alt del end task).
    Pretty serious issue.

- Tree stump positioning adjusted to prevent underground stumps.
    seems to hit just new made tree stumps?
    there are still stumps under ground.

I've patched out an updated client exe that should fix the following issues:

Using Replying back to a whisper (using r) will lock your chat to being always active.
    Holding shift while entering chat mode will set your player stuck in walk mode.

Only new tree stumps are placed better with this patch. It does not apply retroactively to existing tree stumps that may be underground. Please report any underground inaccessible stumps in a help ticket and we will remove them.

Thanks for the input so far. Please continue to report any issues discovered.

Thanks!

Trying to do tests on test server, and it has like a 30 second delay doing anything. Not sure what is up with it.

Xsyon Citizen
    I have my sprint on shift, when I break a stack using shift my character is locked in sprint mode, then I hit shift again and it fixes it.

Maybe put sprint on a different key??? Not sure if you can put split stack on a different key..... of course there could be some benefits to be able to craft on the run ;-).

I was having a problem where i was getting stuck in walk mode but this hasn't happened for a while now. The game is working fine however i have noticed lag spikes and other players have commented on lag spikes in global. I feel eradicating lag is the number 1 thing to make sure is fixed before moving on as if you open up this game to lots of steam players, for example, if there is lag they will leave quickly imho. I don't know how many players will join the game after steam but it could be a lot of the servers need to be robust to support this.

From what i can gather most lag i can remember was while i was crafting. Can anyone else comment on this to verify?