Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 67

Thread: Is this fair?

  1. #1
    Xsyon Citizen
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    amish paradise PA
    Posts
    498

    Exclamation Is this fair?

    I understand that if you can buy multiple acounts and able to sub them? you are a king, and if you don't? well? you are a cheap labor, is this the direction Xsyon want to go?

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Xsyon Citizen
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    amish paradise PA
    Posts
    498
    Quote Originally Posted by unclean666 View Post
    I like turtles.
    Are you Xsyon? if not? then keep your jokes to your self, devs please remove jokes from here.

  4. #4
    last i checked this is general, so its not a xsyon only hotline lol. really how is multiple accounts hurting you? the only thing it really does is allows the person to make their own items without killing stats and gives you some land for several accounts. the player still puts in all the time x2 or more plus the cash to make this happen, nor is it hurting the economy because most people trade within tribe or solo atm. I personally have a few accounts have for a couple of years an i cant see how it effects anyone any more then when i would solo on one account and make all my own stuff.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    I understand that if you can buy multiple acounts and able to sub them? you are a king, and if you don't? well? you are a cheap labor, is this the direction Xsyon want to go?
    Not sure where you "heard" this but it's not true. So is this the direction Xsyon wants to go? No it's not a direction they want to go. They are currently not going this direction.

    The only people that are "cheap labor" are the people that have no skills, new to the game, AND don't care to do complex things in game. Like make armor, weapons, go hunting, etc etc.

    Cheap labour is a young player's normal starting point in any game. Xsyon makes it IMHO too easy to never force people into being cheap labour at all, which is part of the major issue with economy is that everyone can do everything too easy.
    MrDDT



    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu


  6. #6
    Xsyon Citizen
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    amish paradise PA
    Posts
    498
    Quote Originally Posted by battleforce023 View Post
    last i checked this is general, so its not a xsyon only hotline lol. really how is multiple accounts hurting you? the only thing it really does is allows the person to make their own items without killing stats and gives you some land for several accounts. the player still puts in all the time x2 or more plus the cash to make this happen, nor is it hurting the economy because most people trade within tribe or solo atm. I personally have a few accounts have for a couple of years an i cant see how it effects anyone any more then when i would solo on one account and make all my own stuff.

    That what multiple accounts do, hurting an economy, because a person with multiple accounts? don't need to trade with the rest of the world, he can do it all with his/hers alt, and this system really hurts solo players, who have no means to buy extra and support accounts unless Xsyon allow to create more characters on one account.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    That what multiple accounts do, hurting an economy, because a person with multiple accounts? don't need to trade with the rest of the world, he can do it all with his/hers alt, and this system really hurts solo players, who have no means to buy extra and support accounts unless Xsyon allow to create more characters on one account.
    Why does someone with only 1 account need to trade, but someone with 2 wouldn't?
    MrDDT



    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu


  8. #8
    Xsyon Citizen
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    amish paradise PA
    Posts
    498
    Added:
    Mrddt you say this because you can support multiple accounts, tis is major "GAME BREAKING" system, it allows pay to win people, how about a totem up-keep, you have to have a least 30 members active and ten thousand in game dollars per month as upkeep and several different resources to be able to craft supreme quality? and remove skill decay system, allow everyone to be able to skill-up to hundred all skills and stats fair enough for everyone.
    Last edited by znaiika; 02-18-2014 at 08:48 AM.

  9. #9
    Xsyon Citizen
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    amish paradise PA
    Posts
    498
    DDT you and some other have more than two accounts.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    Added:
    Mrddt you say this because you can support multiple accounts, tis is major "GAME BREAKING" system, it allows pay to win people, how about totem up-keep, you have to have a least 30 members active and ten thousand in game dollars per month as upkeep and several different resources to e able o craft supreme quality? and remove skill decay system, allow everyone to be able to skill-up to hundred all sills and stats fair enough for everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    DDT you and some other have more than two accounts.
    I do have many accounts. I have like 10+ what does that have to do with 1 account able to do everything?

    I play 1 toon for ALL my combat, crafting, and building. There is NOTHING I need another account to do. MrDDT does it all.

    So please answer the question.


    "Why does someone with only 1 account need to trade, but someone with 2 wouldn't?"
    MrDDT



    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •