Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this fair?

so now we would need to join a large tribe to be able to craft supreme quality. not everyone plays the same way and havent you been preaching equality the entire time. a solo player should have the same chance as a tribe, it may be harder but should not be impossible. in real life some of the worlds best artists/craftsmen led solitary lives.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by battleforce023 View Post
    so now we would need to join a large tribe to be able to craft supreme quality. not everyone plays the same way and havent you been preaching equality the entire time. a solo player should have the same chance as a tribe, it may be harder but should not be impossible. in real life some of the worlds best artists/craftsmen led solitary lives.
    With current skill decay system it's not possible to craft supreme quality items anyway, current skill decay system favors those who can buy and maintain multiple accounts, they can craft supreme quality items.
    "a solo player should have the same chance as a tribe, it may be harder but should not be impossible" I agree with you, solo player should be able to do that, tell that to those who removed this ability from solo players.

i have no problem crafting supreme on a solo toon without using other accounts and i know a quite a few others who do it. and also you cant say if something works or not when you have not even had one skill high. you need to learn the game before trying to change things that you dont understand

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by battleforce023 View Post
    i have no problem crafting supreme on a solo toon without using other accounts and i know a quite a few others who do it. and also you cant say if something works or not when you have not even had one skill high. you need to learn the game before trying to change things that you dont understand
    Lets say I want to craft tools, weapons and one of the armor skills, can I craft those as supreme quality? solo? don't I need basketry, tailor, leatherworking, woodcrafting, scavenge, hunting, forage, resource, forestry, woodcuting, some stats which use other crafting skills not listed here, it's impossible to craft these three skills at supreme quality, tools, weapons and one of three armor skills, with this skill decay system.
    You may be able to craft just one of those three at supreme quality, but not all three, it can be done with at least three accounts though, which again favors pay to win players.

you just stated that you cant craft any supreme but you can.you can do several crafts once you learn to work your stats. you may need to pick one you never use but you can still keep them balanced with work.

Xsyon Citizen
    You say you can craft weapon, tools and one of three armor skills as supreme quality? as a solo, doing everything your self, scavenge, forage, hunting, and so on, please I am eager to see the results
    Don't forget cooking and healing is coming to that pool of skills, more complexity to solo play.
    Prove me wrong that you don't need to have multiple accounts.

This needs to be closed. you are the type of player who wants things to change to make it easy on them to do every thing and have everything instead of putting in the leg work.Get in the game actually play more then a free player cap ask for help to learn the game.Until you put in some effort you really have no idea what your talking about and chances are you never will. If your not willing to put the work in then maybe this isnt the game for you.

Xsyon Citizen
    I am still waiting for Xsyon to tell me if he want to make his game as pay to win.
    You all avoid to giving me an answer, so, I need to here from Xsyon him self.
    By the way 023 I did play Xsyon for some time and I am not free to play, nor pay to win player.

Xsyon Citizen
    Being able to have every skill at it`s highest level (100) and having every stat at 100 or more would not be good for game balance .
    There are two reasons for that and it is because if you can make every thing you want and find every thing you need there would be no reason to have a trade system and the other reason is there would be many one man/woman tribes and no real reason to group up and form tribes because you could do every thing solo .
    The game was meant for players to form or join a tribe in order to survive or at lest make alliances with other tribes and solo play is hard unless you form an alliance with one or more tribes .

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    You say you can craft weapon, tools and one of three armor skills as supreme quality? as a solo, doing everything your self, scavenge, forage, hunting, and so on, please I am eager to see the results
    Don't forget cooking and healing is coming to that pool of skills, more complexity to solo play.
    Prove me wrong that you don't need to have multiple accounts.
    You keep saying you need to have multiple accounts. I have 10 accounts but only 1 person that does anything. He does ALL the crafting, combat, gathering, and building.
    Everything else I trade for or have tribe members do.
    My other 10 accounts are not even trained up. I have one trained with 100 combat skills but 0 crafting/gathering skills.

If anything they need to reduce the # of skills/stats 1 toon can have not give them all of them. You are not making sense.