Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Xsyon Citizen
    Willowhawk, I suppose this is one of your characters, with multiple accounts?
    I am sure if you had one account you would never train you character to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    I am sure if you had one account you would never train you character to do that.
    Znaiika, I have 1 toon, and I can do it. What is your point?

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Znaiika, I have 1 toon, and I can do it. What is your point?
    I did not say you can't do it, and you don't have just one toon.
    Or I should say, "you have more then one toon".
    Last edited by znaiika; 04-11-2014 at 04:22 AM.

I'm not sure I get your point but yes I have one alt account that I use for Architecture building off tribe. Things like roads, bridges or helping a neighbor with a build they can't do. He has 97 Arch and 100 tools. My Main (Willowhawk) also has 100 Arch and 100 tools. So he is just a duplicate for the purpose I stated.

So basically I have one account that I play which as I stated, I "Specialized" in Woodcrafting with 100 Woodcrafting, 100 Logging and 95 in Forestry. I also have 100 in tools, 100 in Bonecrafting and 100 in Architecture.

This is easily achieved since you can keep 3 skills in any tier at 100 by locking two when using the other. For me this would be Woodcrafting, Bonecrafting and Tools. Architecture is in it's own tier. My resource skills are 100 Scavenging, 100 Logging and 95 Forestry. Again lock two while using the others. Or you lock the one you are using which means you will have no skill increase and therefor no skill loss with other skills.

As I said I have 20 skills over 90 so skill decay is really not a big issue, you just have to know how it works. There are still things I need that I cannot do where I rely on others like Supreme thread and twine, or weapons and carts. But that is what makes an economy work, supply and demand.

I did not say you can't do it, and you don't have just one toon.
    Or I should say, "you have more then one toon".
    My other toons do not do anything other than paid accounts for totems. I would like to do more with them but no reason too.

Considering I have every skill at 100. I only need the 1 toon.

I'm still missing your point?

Xsyon Citizen
    DDT you said it your self you couldn't have 100 in all skills, now you say you can? You act like teenager now.
    I hope you forget how to walk, run, jump, swim, eat, etc.....

Huh? Where did I say you can't?