Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sad to see...

Quote Originally Posted by Miroind View Post
    Another thought, I'd love to see optional PVP on the PvE server... rather than waking up to a potentially dismantled settlement (which is the major negative factor in games such as this...) I'd like to be able to pick and choose my fights.
    I'm not sure you have been around a while but clearly you do not understand how the current PVP system works (or doesnt work). Destroying a tribe area is not an option on the current WAR server, nor was it ever.

About the suggestions thing. I've made more suggestions for this game than I can count, after years of people going back and forth on it, or them not getting put into place, or poorly put into place you have to give up.

But I'm not going to down what Xsyon is doing. I just hope the game he has going is what he wants and keeps going at it.

That's pretty important, ddt. I wasn't aware of all that, my experience with the game was over a year ago and I never got a chance to even briefly examine the mechanics. i was just told i could be killed and my stuff stolen. i can't see why anyone wants to have that happen.