war & Peace question

first off, I am a fan of the pve server but am I correct in thinking I can play 2 different characters. I currently have 1 character whose more suited for pve server. Can I delete her on the war server too make a character more suited for pvp and still keep my original on the pve server? Thanks for any input really don't want to take a chance and loose the character but would love too build one also for war server. Do I need 2 accounts?

I think that is how it works, but I'm not sure.
    If you like you character, you could also use one of your 4 stat readjustments for better combat stats. You can always work on skills. But in a nutshell, the war server is simply PvP enabled, which doesn't mean everyone is out to gank everyone everywhere all the time.

Yes you can have 2 different toons. Only 1 per server. Those toons are not related, they did copy old toons for people onto the PVE server but now they are no longer linked.

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."