Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Skill cap is 30 for FTP. You can keep playing and raise your stats however, and there are a lot of skill you could raise to 30 before needing to upgrade. The other thing you can't do is drop your own Tribe Totem down for a homestead.

I see and by the way I dont fully understand:

Players cannot use gained experience to level up

since isnt this a skill based game?

As for tribes(I guess its how guilds are called) I would rather join one to play with people

When you gain a level, you get a bonus of 10 points that you can normally spend in your skills. It's a bonus : a different way to change skills.

I'm not sure I understand that last statement however if you are referring to experience bar gains then no, as a FTP account you cannot spend experience points to raise your skills. As a paid player you have an experience bar and once that bar fills up you get 10 points that you can spend in any skill up to 90 skill level, then you have to use that skill to raise it higher. I hope that was what you were asking

LOL Ledjlale keeps beating me to the punch

lol, but your answers are more detailed.. quality takes time

To be honest to you with all I read here and on the links I think I screwed the char I created a "bit" and should remake him, lol. Which isnt bad since I am at the start. You got any suggestions as to what stats/skills you would pick when creating a weapon crafter(if possible with ok combat ability too)?

I guess I will search the net a bit, I just dont know if weaponcraft leaves any room for a bit of combat prowness