March 29 2014,
Ok since it seems that the game crashes a lot in Full screen mode
with the client here in Xsyon Prelude I started to find some other
solutions to this problem to play the game in Full screen windowed
I found a program called Borderless Gaming that I have been using
and seems to work well with the Xsyon Prelude client.
The program is located at https://github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-Gaming
You can get the Borderless Gaming 6.0 at
1. Download the file from the link above.
2. Unzip the file into a directory of your choice I installed it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Borderless Gaming
3. Start Borderless Gaming by running BorderlessGaming.exe
you will probably want to create a short cut on your desktop
as well that is what I did.
4. Borderless gaming starts minimized. Left click on it and click on open
5. Start Xsyon like you normally would and log in to the game fully.
6. Now it depends on what server you are playing on but you will
see in Borderless gaming XsyonPeace or XsyonWar or XsyonTest
in the list of processes. I clicked the arrow button pointed towards the
favorites as well to add that to my favorites list as well.
7. Switch back to Xsyon and the game will be in full screen mode
with no border.
The reason why I came up with this guide is because the one on the wiki was
not working http://www.xsyon.com/wiki/index.php?..._Configuration
Under the Windowed Full screen mode the download link was not working
for it. So I came up with my own guide on how to fix this issue.