Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post
    Most welcome.

A slight buff to a single player is surely reason enough to distract him from what he is doing. The other things his is doing far out weight you personal concerns, regardless of how you want to make it appear.

Let's even go as far as to say it affected more than you... um big deal? Do you honestly feel his attention should now be devoted to solving the "issue" OVER the other things he is trying to accomplish?

This was a single person attempting to get an answer to a personal question... that was all it was.
    Wow, if I were to say something like this to the things you say on the forums or others I would have been banned. So sad.

Clearly you were wrong, due mostly to the fact you have no idea how the game works and now you are saying this stuff?

Feedback, and bug reporting is still going to happen even if YOU feel it is not important, you are not the only one that makes those choices and not everyone shares your opinions.

After reviewing the code, the hit point adjustments are correct. Each skill group has a hit point rate that is divided by the number of the skills in the group. When skills are added, the rate per skill decreases. When skills are removed, the rate per skill increases. This ensures that each group (combat, resources, crafts) contributes a set overall rate.

Because two skills were removed from the combat skills, some players will gain a few hit points and others will lose a few hit points. This has been noted in the patch notes.

The current system was created a while back by another programmer based on player feedback. I may review and revise it in the future but for now it will stay as is.

I am locking this thread as there is no need to argue about reporting issues.