Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    O.O

Hello.

Still a non paid citizen. I have locked farming and cooking on my most used char at 29.9, all food/plants, etc have now vanished as intended by decay. I go and fish which is faster thank you but now i go to cook the said fish and i am confronted with a seasoning that i do not want to add but no way to remove it from Roast. Is this intended? since i brought my cooking up to a certain level I am now forced to cook with a seasoning?
    Dont get me wrong here...i love the detail of what this could be for me but at the moment i want to just cook my fish. I have fished long enough to warrant food very quickly and did not have much time to go forage.
    If a person wants bland food it should be an available option. Please add the arrow keys to seasoning as there is for secondary so i can at anypoint in cooking even at level 100...only use one ingredient.

Gruu

Xsyon Citizen
    Gruu when the cooking window opens it's always on your highest available recipe level, there should be arrows at the top of the window that allow you to change the level.