Cool Xsyon Multilevel Building Tutorial

Given that new players can now terraform and build structures during thier trial periods I thought this might be helpful. Over the last week or more I've been building a new home from the ground up on the PvP server and I've turned it into a tutorial for you so that you can build your own multilevel structure, feel free to leave a comment on the video to let me know what you think!

No matter where you go, there you are...

Nice video Rahl. Should help some new players on the troubles of terraforming/multilevel building.

Also note, I believe Xsyon is in the works of changing how we build so we might get this to be easier soon!

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."

Thanks for sharing this video, you do a great job showing & explaining what's necessary to properly build like this.

Thanks, there is about 16 hours worth video there that's been clipped and sped up x15 so its not a very fast process. Have patience and believe me the finished product is very gratifying.
    No matter where you go, there you are...

This video is LONG overdue, you did a GREAT job, I'm sure it will help many people