Hello,

I just joined last night and I joined the PvP server because I love to PvP and battling other players is always more challenging to me than NPC.

I only got to play for 30 minutes or so and I plan on getting more into it tonite (currently at work trolling the forums for more info and understanding of the game and community).

I've read that the PvP server isn't as popular as the PvE server is, but I'm curious about what is the challenge in the game regardless of being in PvP or PvE? Other than the tutorial that I have't finished yet there doesn't seem to be like a quest line (which is fine). However, is there NPC danger in the servers? Basically what is the challenge or where is the danger while I'm playing?

Or is this more of a game that I really don't have anything to worry about, I just come in and build what I want as long as I have the patience to accomplish it?

Also, these tribes, how do these interact with each other? Can 1 tribe control a whole area and force another tribe out of it? I'm not sure I grasp the benefits of tribes if we are all at peace with each other? I want to understand the dangers and challenges of the game or if I'll get bored of just building freely with no repercussions