Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen
    And I always supported the idea of having one PVE server and one PVP server separated so no one have any conflicts.
    You're mad because PVPrs can't actually support PVP server without PVEers, no more easy kills?

DDT, you definitely loosing now.
    Last edited by znaiika; 12-16-2014 at 05:00 PM.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I remember that you said we would loose more people than we gained.
    This was totally a different issue back then it was not about PVE server.
    One was about skill system, skill system was a really bad idea.
    One was about old saw blade.
    One was about decay system, baskets/tribes, decay system can be improved.
    Regional resources is not good too.
    Last edited by znaiika; 12-16-2014 at 05:11 PM.

Your statement about PVPers cant support a PVP server without PVE is like saying PVE cant support PVE server without PVPers.

Neither server is supporting itself, thus neither server is right.

Again you have YET to answer the question why you need more than 1 account because of the skill system?

Also will say that the PVE server has few people on it, you blame past PVPers for breaking the game, yet you have your PVE server why isnt it working? Where is everyone?
    The answer is that PVE server was not the answer nor was it the problem, just as a PVP server was not the answer nor was it the problem. The problem is many different aspects of the game.

I've always said that the PVP system needed to have checks, part of that is safe areas, and part of that is a punishment system for randomly killing anyone. Which Xsyon was asked long ago (over 5 years now) what he was going to do about that, and he had an idea for an alignment system, which NEVER was put in at all. That is a major cause of the problems with the old server and PVE/PVPers were unhappy about it.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post

Again you have YET to answer the question why you need more than 1 account because of the skill system?
    I already did but you missed it, sorry I won't repeat myself many times anymore.
    And pve actually can support pve without pvp.
    All Xsyon need to do is fix those mistakes and don't change rules to harm players.
    PVE dose not work because of broken and frustrating systems, which cause a major problem, old players left because they spent years of leveling their skills and one day that was all gone, new players come in they like the game, but when they find out how skill system works they leave, because it is boring and dose not work.

I also told you that you won't have players to trade if you do those changes.
    Last edited by znaiika; 12-16-2014 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    I already did but you missed it, sorry I won't repeat myself many times anymore.
    And pve actually can support pve without pvp.
    All Xsyon need to do is fix those mistakes and don't change rules to harm players.
    PVE dose not work because of broken and frustrating systems, which cause a major problem, old players left because they spent years of leveling their skills and one day that was all gone, new players come in they like the game, but when they find out how skill system works they leave, because it is boring and dose not work.
    You can say the same for the PVP server, if Xsyon just fixed all those mistakes. PVP doesnt work because of the broken and frustrating systems ..... etc etc

About you answer the question, the forums do not update when you edit a post just FYI so no way for me to see that you edited a post hours ago and after I asked the question.
    Also you still didnt answer the question.
    If this is your answer
    And you can't do anything about new toon, accept drive people away, because of skill system people need another account/s to do everything they need by them selves.
    Then you clearly do not understand the skill system in Xsyon, because you CAN do everything by yourself and with 1 toon.

Xsyon Citizen
    Let me ask you a question, can you do everything like it was before skill decay?
    Because for you even if someone could only do everything at skill level 5 means they can do everything.

Yes I can do anything in game with 1 toon.
    There is a limit of recipes though, so I would have to unlearn ones to relearn others, but there are so many useless recipes in every craft that I doubt anyone wants every recipe.

Xsyon Citizen
    There is a big difference between anything and everything, don't confuse yourself DDT.

Um ok.
    I can do anything AND everything. With 1 toon/account.

Xsyon Citizen
    All skills at 100 all stats at 100 on one character one account?
    I am not saying changing skills from one to another.