Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    All skills at 100 all stats at 100 on one character one account?
    I am not saying changing skills from one to another.
    First off, you said skill system not stat system.

Second off, stats do not cap at 100.

I do not have all skills at 100, but almost. I do not want all skills at 100 for a few reasons. Mostly to build exp faster. But I could get all skills to 100. That is not in question, I do not want all skills to 100.

Xsyon Citizen
    And I don't agree that some pools have two skills while other pools have too many and unrelated skills.

The number of skills in a pool have no effect on how many you can get to 100.

Xsyon Citizen
    Then Xsyon should move skills around four skills per pool then I won't have any problem with the system.
    And don't make choke points.
    Last edited by znaiika; 12-16-2014 at 07:04 PM.

Then Xsyon should move skills around four skills per pool then I won't have any problem with the system.
    And don't make choke points.
    You really don't make much sense, you just flipped on you were asking before, and then in the same post you say something that contradicts yourself.

I want to see only 3 skills per pool able to max to 100. I've asked for this, and it was sorta done but poorly. Then it turned out it wasnt limited to anything you could level them all to 100 just took longer.

Xsyon Citizen
    Maybe you did not understand me.
    Something like action pool has, you have four skills in one pool, not two not ten just four skills in each pool.

I hope Xsyon understand why people don't want play, and change the game to the way it is fun and rewarding, not boring, restricted and frustrating.
    Last edited by znaiika; 12-17-2014 at 02:24 AM.

Maybe you did not understand me.
    Something like action pool has, you have four skills in one pool, not two not ten just four skills in each pool.

I hope Xsyon understand why people don't want play, and change the game to the way it is fun and rewarding, not boring, restricted and frustrating.
    Can you name some games where this has worked? Where 1 toon can have all crafts at max level?

Second, currently you can have ALL skills at max in Xsyon, so what you are asking for is already in place.

Xsyon Citizen
    I guess you don't understand DDT what people actually want, and judging by your understanding you would create game but have no people playing it, and if Xsyon listens to you that's what going to happen, at the current state you have the proof that your way it don't work, people come play for a short time then leave, and you never ask your self why, what a shame, Xsyon could be a good place to call home, only if he listen.
    DDT are you the developer of this game?

Last edited by romka2x; 12-19-2014 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Killing every post I ever made.

I guess you don't understand DDT what people actually want, and judging by your understanding you would create game but have no people playing it, and if Xsyon listens to you that's what going to happen, at the current state you have the proof that your way it don't work, people come play for a short time then leave, and you never ask your self why, what a shame, Xsyon could be a good place to call home, only if he listen.
    DDT are you the developer of this game?
    If I were the dev then my ideas would be put into place, and if you think that this game shows my ideas on how it's a failure then clearly you have not been listening.

You want people to have 1 toon, with all the skills able to be maxed. You say because the game doesnt let you do this that is why people left.
    Yet the problem with that is, YOU CAN MAX ALL SKILLS WITH 1 TOON. I'm not sure how to get that through your head.