Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I agree Taraniel, many systems would be in place that would work wonders for a tribe / totem system change or addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Taraniel View Post
    I would love to see people have the ability to have their own little homestead as well as have a mechanism to join a big tribe as an associate member or something and help out with whatever that big tribe is doing. It would be the best of both worlds. I don't join a big tribe now because I don't want to lose control of my own little plot. However, if Associate memberships to big tribes were allowed, a lot of us homesteaders would align ourselves with bigger tribes too.
    Sounds like you've been spying on me. This has already been coded and will be tested after the building and creature updates are patched out.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    Sounds like you've been spying on me. This has already been coded and will be tested after the building and creature updates are patched out.
    Nice...can we also have then if we dying a second respawn point if we join a second tribe. (those would also open player driven content without limit)

you would need to be able to set a respawn point/change it manualy. But this option could be abused as well. like training critters afk with a temp totem, farming player (pve) without any need of travle.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnuts View Post
    you would need to be able to set a respawn point/change it manualy. But this option could be abused as well. like training critters afk with a temp totem, farming player (pve) without any need of travle.
    ok...or a mobile flag ONLY for the Gamemaster! If player would create a event they can contact a gamemaster.he can set this
    "flag "mobile respawn point (only for Events) and player can bind to this point.
    those thing is not bad and we need not for each player ideas a gamemaster(they have other work)
    But i think Jordi have planned "CAPTURE THE FLAG" Event! there are three flags..and player must respawn on her flag if they dy.If