unable to connect server...

Hello everyone.
    I'm trying to get into the game, but every time I click in "Play Peace (PvE)" this message appears...unable to connect server: you are not a current subscriber. I tried several times, but still can not play Xsyon yet.
    Thank you for any help
    Until more.

I apologize for my English.

Last edited by romka2x; 12-19-2014 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Killing every post I ever made.

free to play is not provided anymore. you can upgrade your accound to become a citzen on top of this page "my accound".

Never noticed it. Thanks again and even more.

Quote Originally Posted by romka2x View Post
    To play Xsyon, you have to pay the $15 subscription. Well worth it though.
    Incorrect. You simply need to have bought the game, currently you can log on without a sub and still play Xsyon to check things back out or whatever.
    MrDDT

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu

Last edited by romka2x; 12-19-2014 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Killing every post I ever made.

My point is you do not need a sub to play it. You only need to buy the game. Buying the game does come with a month sub, but if you are an old you can still log in without a sub. I wanted to make sure it was clear for people you DO NOT need a sub to currently play.