1) Creatures display only health bars. Players display both health and energy bars.
2) Terraforming and Farming (plow) actions can be added to and used from the action bar.
1) Selection / deselection code cleaned up. Selection / deselection of creatures and entities needs to be checked to make sure everything is working correctly (as on the Main Servers - there should be no noticeable changes).
1) Leveled up a few points on skills in same skill group, works fine.
2) Pulled some granite, note below*
4) Killed a few animals and selection/ deselection seems fine and removed when dead.
* I missed the thread with opinions concerning gathering of rock. I would vote option 1 to leave rock gathering time as it is rather than basing it off resources. I'm guessing it's to late for opinions..?
When/ if upkeep for resources (rock) comes in leaving rock gathering at the speed it is at would be best. This would allow everyone to collect rock for upkeep at the same rate, new players, vets, whoever. It's already mind numbingly boring to collect a full bin of rock at a 5 skill. The slower rate now on test is mind numbing x3. Some players do not want to allocate points into resources thus would always be gathering at a 5 skill...
Thanks for the full court press on all the fixes of late!
Back on test today I arbitrarily attempted to put 43 points into woodworking and 2 points into basketry. The results were 2 points added to basketry and 35.3 added to woodworking. (My original woodworking was 7.7, adding 43 points should have put me at 50.7) Is this correct, based on the behind the scenes math or is something still amiss?
In the stat adjustment window woodworking skill, adjusted stat said 50.7. After confirming and closing the window and looking at woodworking in skill window it said 35.3. I adjusted the skill to a 50.7 but only got 35.3.
I've posted an update with a few more minor changes.
Re: gathering rocks. I'll leave it as it's now on the Test Server for consistency. We can improve on gathering later if it's too much of a grind (for example, more rocks per gather).
Re: Skill adjustments. I'll run some more tests to see where it's going wrong. It's a bit tricky because what it actually does is run skill gain until you reach the desired level, in order to balance skills, gain schemes and update stats the same as if you were working up the skill directly.
Re: More hotkey slots. Please post that as a suggestion but it's not likely that I'll add that one soon.
Re: Skill adjustments. I ran tests on your (wastelandstoic) toon and see the issue. The system is working as intended right now. Woodcraft decays even while you are boosting it, because your other skills are either locked, at minimum or have a lot of uses, so almost all the decay is being put on woodcraft. Also, although basketry is boosted only 2 points, it's the second skill you boosted (they run skill gain in order) and it's already high, so it takes more uses to gain those 2 points.