Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    1 to 4: All yes
    5: I tried with everything highest and on and most low and off but will test a few more options tomorrow.

Charon/ Tupux

1.yes
    2.yes trusses cantilevers. Can not find anything else effected.
    3.yes
    4.yes
    5. Has no effect on this issue. Tried few options, reboot, nothing changes.

It is much better since you added the "Valid, Invalid, pending" option. But when trying to look from far to see if is going to work, not so much. Have to click on each piece to see if it is valid, invalid or pending. Looking forward to the next patch.

Ok, can you try this:

Take the Pioneer Corner Truss 4x4 that should be yellow and a Bamati Cantilever that should be grey that are in the screenshot above at Zone:896 X:389 Z:431.

Rotate the parts, do they stay black or do they change color to the correct color?

Move the corner truss to the ground, do it stay black or does it change color?

Move the parts to the right of the parts that are rendering correctly. Do they stay black or do they change to the correct color?

Here is a screenshot of what I see when I log in to that location. I turned off shadows with all other rendering settings at the default settings. Could you do the same (all shadows off, during the daylight hours)? Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xsyon_truss_test.png 
Views:	161 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	485

They stay black when I rotate them and when I turn off the shadows.
    This screenshot is taken during daylight and with shadows off, after I moved and rotated the items.

I think tuesday, I saw you place a corner cantilever that looked good to me. I tried all corner cantilevers today and they all are black when I place them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_201535_17_8_7.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	486  

Xsyon Citizen
    Just checked all 8x8 trusses and corner trusses, they all render black, more over none of them highlight when you put your mouse over them.

Of the 4x4 truss and corner truss, the Bamati and Pioneer render black and can't be highlighted, the rest work.

Same problem with all of the cantilevers, even when you move them off the ground they can't be highlighted.

They were all working as I used many of them last weekend, so something has changed since then to affect them.

I am seeing the same issue as Heimdall.

Also we both have really bad lag and cant hardly move at times.

It runs from 150 to well over 800 for me .. and has to get below 100 for the parts to move or be used correctly

Im in the USA in arizona and Heimdall is in the netherlands

Ok, I need to run some errands today. I will post later when I can spend time on the Test Server so that hopefully several of us can be online at the same time.

All building parts are rendering correctly for me and I'm connecting through the launcher so there shouldn't be any difference in what we're seeing.

Regarding the lag: The Test Server doesn't have the best ping to most players. Also, I'm going to patch out some optimizations today that may help.

I've restarted the Test Server with some changes and optimizations to how building part states are refreshed. These changes are going straight to the Test Server where I will test as well. If you find any problems with buildings not being set to the correct state, please post here.

Please let me know if you are getting less lag (or the same) with this minor update.

If you are still seeing parts render in 'black' please post the following information:

- Are these parts in valid, invalid or pending locations? Are you getting 'black' parts in all locations?
    - Location for me to check.
    - If you log off and back in, are the parts that render black still rendering black when you first log in?

Please try deleting Meshes.xsip from the Xsyon/Data directory and patching again through the launcher. This will make sure that we are loading the exact same mesh files. There are times when I patch small changes that the files don't patch for some players until I make bigger changes. Deleting the entire xsip file makes sure you have the latest data.

- Are meshes still rendering in black after doing this?

Thanks!

Lag is much less now and after deleting the Meshes.xsip file all the parts render correctly.

Deleting the Meshes.xsip and re-patching seems to have fixed all issues that I can see for now. Everything looks A-OK!!