Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen
    Lag isn't usually an issue for me on test, my ping is usually 45 so I'm almost right next door.

Confirmed on the parts working again for me too.

It looks like walls can not be moved with their center line on the edge of a floor anymore. Instead the center stays 10 cm from the edge making it hard to place walls on trusses with floors on them.

Xsyon Citizen
    To add to what Heimdall has posted it also means walls can no longer slide between two floors.

EDIT
    Just wrapped an 8x8 truss in walls, the scaffolding poles all line up showing that hasn't changed, I can still slide a wall inside at the 4 meter mark.

4x4 trusses however seem to be a little big as I can't wrap one of them in walls and have the scaffolding poles line up, same thing with floors.
    Last edited by Bejaymac; 03-05-2015 at 03:19 PM.

Ok, I will check on the 4x4 trusses and walls. I keep making adjustments back and forth to accommodate for the different combinations of parts and how players want them to align.

I'll post when I've patched another small update.

I'm glad that deleting Meshes.xsip took care of the rendering issues. I knew something strange was going on since I couldn't reproduce the problem.

I've updated the wall placement bounds and everything looks fine to me on the Test Server now.

Please confirm that walls, floors and 4x4 trusses now fit correctly with each other.

I hope that's it!

Thanks!

I can't find any problems with the walls anymore.

Edit: just a very small issue. Most of the 8x8 roofs have a double space in their name, between "roof" and "8x8"
    Last edited by Heimdall; 03-05-2015 at 06:49 PM.

Xsyon Citizen
    The ghosts of 2x4x2 ramps are missing their scaffolding and pegs, only have the three so I don't know if it's all of them or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    The Test Sever is up with the following changes:

- When a tribe is abandoned, all building projects in ghost form will be removed.

Xyson is there going to be a way to move the Totem without abandoning your Tribe ?

very occasionally it becomes neccesary to the move the totem.

I recently moved mine because when I re-spawned back at my camp i was trapped.

Thanks

Sark

Quote Originally Posted by chojinuk View Post
    Xyson is there going to be a way to move the Totem without abandoning your Tribe ?

very occasionally it becomes neccesary to the move the totem. I recently moved mine because when I re-spawned back at my camp i was trapped.

Thanks

Sark
    Not for this coming update. I've had this on my suggestion list for a while, but it's not an easy thing to add. My list is getting shorter at least. Once I'm done with the creature changes that are in progress I'll get back to the suggestion list and see what issues I can deal with then.

The Test Server has been updated with a few minor changes for tomorrow's patch.

- New architecture schemes set to correct skill requirements. The Gadu versions of the new parts will be auto-learned so that veteran players can get building right away with this new system.

- Blueprints for all new parts added to the scavenging tables.

- Rotate 180 degrees button added to the construction movement panel. I think this minor change is a great addition. You can now flip walls 180 degrees in place.

- Height limit off the ground (which is based on architecture skill) displays in the construction movement panel.

- Scaffolds for 2x4x2 ramps correctly display.

- Minor revisions to truss placement meshes to prevent in air truss supports.

- Extra spaces removed from 8x8 roof names.

That should do it for this coming update!