Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    I do see the new rotate 180 degrees button and height limit, the 2x4x2 ramps have scaffolding and the new schemes show correct levels.
    But I still know all of the new schemes, not just the Gadu's and there still are extra spaces in the roof names.

Maybe it is because I had some problems logging in, first I got a small patch that stopped downloading for a few minutes before finishing the download and then I crashed when trying to log in. On the next attempt to log in, only 1 minute later, I got a larger patch.

this causes if you start the client while you are on loadingscreen, its a bug of the patchclient. if you start xsyon more than once just wait till the entire game is loaded and your charackter is visible. then you can start the patcher another time. if you start it while you load the world you will crash and a patch wich doesnt do anyting about 57mb will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Heimdall View Post
    But I still know all of the new schemes, not just the Gadu's
    This is correct. You won't unlearn any schemes you already learned on the Test Server. When this is patched to the Main Servers, you should auto-learn only the Gadu schemes.

Quote Originally Posted by Heimdall View Post
    and there still are extra spaces in the roof names.
    Is this on buildings or ghosts already placed, newly placed buildings and ghosts or schemes in your construction panel? If it's only with buildings already in the world, that's fine. I didn't update those.

The double spaces are in the construction panel, not in the placed items.

8x8 trusses no longer have support for floors and walls in their center making it necessary to use a post there.
    On a 4x4 truss floors are yellow when placed completely or half on the truss but red when placed 3/4 on it.

Xsyon Citizen
    8x8's have no support for anything other than themselves, was able to drop a 4x4 truss inside one where I couldn't before.

floors on 4x4 trusses need to have their pegs line up with the scaffolding to get full support, move the floor 0.3 to 1.2 from that position and the floors turn red.

2x2x4 platforms have green scaffolding

180 button only appears when you click on it, not sure if it's tied into the fact the buttons no longer have a underlaying background.

EDIT Just tried to dual log and got hit with a big patch for the interface, the move interface now shows the 180 button as well as the underlaying background.
    Last edited by Bejaymac; 03-08-2015 at 01:41 PM.

I'm restarting the Test Server again with another very minor patch.

The double spaces in the 8x8 roof scheme names should be gone now. I had fixed this for new object names but not for the schemes listed in your construction panel.

Trusses should support floors and walls like before while still not allowing for truss posts to be floating in the air.

You should not be able to drop a 4x4 truss inside a 8x8 truss now.

Regarding green scaffolds: This might be a patch error. Please delete Meshes.xsip to make sure the correct files are fully updated. When I patch very minor changes sometimes the patcher does not update the xsip files correctly until there is a bigger change.

These are minor optimizations I'm making and I'm patching straight to the Test Server where I'm checking things directly. If you notice any other issues, please let me know. If the optimizations cause issues, they can easily be reverted.

Floors and walls work now on trusses while truss posts no longer can float in the air but I now have some locations where trusses and cantilevers stay red and show "Position Invalid" on the ground while floors and platforms are grey in the same places. Also the trusses and cantilevers show the wrong X position.
    Replacing the trusses and cantilevers does not help but moving them to another position will make them turn grey. Moving them back they turn red again, I tried both with and without "Snap Below" selected.
    Examples of these items are at: Zone:896 X:515 Z:438 - X515 Z:446 - X:512 Z:476
    The position shown when selecting the last listed item is X:0 Z:476

Also, when moving items around, they sometimes get unselected.

Edit: at position X:488 Z:512 is a truss that shows 0 for the Z position and is red while on the ground.
    Last edited by Heimdall; 03-08-2015 at 06:22 PM.

Hello Heimdall,

I'm checking that location and I see that the trusses in question are right on a zone boundary (there is a zone boundary every 512 meters).

That's also why the X value seems incorrect. Actual zones are 512x512 meters but for player orientation and the map, zones are 1024x1024 meters (which was the original zone size).

About projects deselecting while moving them, do you think this happened while crossing the 512 meter zone boundary line?

I'll check out these zone boundary issues and post again when I've patched another small update.

Thanks!

The deselecting could very well have happened while crossing that line.

I've patched a few minor changes for building projects moving across a zone boundary.

- The X and Z display should show matching the map using 1024 meter zones instead of the 512 meter actual zones.
    - Projects on the ground spanning a zone boundary should update correctly.

I see there is an issue with projects deselecting when being moved across a zone boundary. This is trickier to fix since the object actually is removed and recreated in the new zone. I'll work on fixing this but likely not until after this patch is made public.

If there are any further minor issues, please keep reporting them. This update will still go out early tomorrow morning but I will keep fixing any problems reported.

Thanks!