Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Legends of Xsyon Treasure Hunt Sat 2/21

[Note that this event post refers to the PvE server, there will be a follow on event relevant to the size of the player base on the PvP server after this event is concluded.]

Greetings Survivors!

First and foremost, my most humble apologies for the delay in the event start. It was an oversight on my part with preparation and trying to make the event more themed and special. I greatly underestimated the time it would take to prepare. It is my fault alone and I am sorry.

That said, on to the good part.

Survivors...Xsyon has a long history. The mists started parting long ago, well before your grandparent's grandparents. There are still tales of mythical, legendary figures of that time and their accomplishments. As will all such tales, there are rumors of lost caches of loot and valuables left hidden away by these extremely skilled and successful survivors. Are they true? Are they just fanciful rumors to stir children's imaginations? Many have spent their entire careers seeking these lost caches of wealth only to die penniless in the wilderness, unknown and forgotten.

Recently some old documents have been found indicating that there may be some truth to the legends of lost treasures hidden amongst the wilds of Xsyon. These documents speak of specific individuals by name and thus are viewed by most of the older Xsyon survivors as more reliable and authentic for having such information. It would appear that is was a fairly common practice to sequester both a simple loot cache easily accessible for more common use items in case things went badly and you needed a quick resupply as well as carefully hiding away your most prized loot in hard to reach, remote and dangerous locations.

These documents speak of the famed Hunter Kreln, notorious Fisher Thren, the lovely and dedicated Scavenger Breck, hermit Woodsman Zed and lastly, the unbeatable, ferocious Warlord Crom.

It is said in these documents each hid away 2 caches of loot near places relevant to them. Places of great success, beauty or bounty.

Can you find these lost treasures, provided they exist? Are you strong enough to claim them? These treasures have remained unfound for a very long time. They undoubtedly will be well hidden and perhaps even have beasts in the area that may not be fond of intruders into their domain.

It is rumored such treasures MAY be located in zones 663, 737, 739, 857, 861, 864, 934, 935, 1057 and 1060. Good luck to any foolish or foolhardy enough to brave these risks and seek such treasures.
    Last edited by GuideForcas; 02-21-2015 at 04:38 PM.