Dynamic npc territory war

What did XSYON says to this Idea?...I have also wrote the "ready to go programcode" in this thread ...

i have an Idea to bring NPC Content into the PVE Server and PVP Server!
    I called it "DYNAMIC NPC TERRITORY WAR"
    we need to improve the existing Programmcode from deleted tribes and the spawn of the Revenants

What is this?

In game they are Revenants.
    They are spawning if a tribe is abonded!

How does the DYNAMIC NPC WAR is starting and what we need!
    __________________________________________________ ____________

If any tribe is no longer exists they are spawning REVENANTS and after many days the TRIBE TOTEM is deleted!(this code is in game and ready)

Then if the the tribe totem is away the REVENANTS spawns a 3 or 5 man WARRIOR group with a bigger BOSS Soldier( REVENANTS MODELs with Soldier Armor and a good weapons and better loot) and a STATIC OUTPOST BIG HOUSE (this spawns direct with the SOLDIER REVENANT)

NOW THE INVASION is starting

POINT 1. This REVENANTS Warrior group now build (this spawns direct with the soldier) on this place a STATIC OUTPOST building (new created static Building)

POINT 2. this is a beginning of a Territory Invasion from the Revenants WARRIOR Army

POINT 3. if the STATIC OUTPOST is ready they spawn after 2 days or 1 week a second 3 or 5 REVENAT WARRIOR SOLDIER Group and this group now is walking then away in to the world
    (with the AI Programcode from the animals)

POINT 4. after a timer(2 days or 1 week) or if they are in a other ZONE this REVENAT WARRIOR SOLDIER GROUP is then stopping and are starting again to build a new STATIC OUTPOST BUILDING

POINT 5. A MESSAGE (RED LETTER) is then in the CHAT "THE REVENANTS HAVE STARTED A INVASION AND CAPTURED THE ISLAND"
    (if it is not to hard with programming the player can also see in the message on which COORDINTES they have started the Invasion)

POINT 6. Now it starts again with POINT 3. and the revenants expand her INVASION in more and more ZONES over the map!

HOW CAN PLAYER STOPS THOSE INVASION?

A.) Players/Tribes see the MESSAGE "THE REVENANTS HAVE STARTED A INVASION AND CAPTURED THE ISLAND" and can now walk and search this STATIC OUTPOST
    and kill this "REVENAT WARRIOR SOLDIER Group" on this STATIC OUTPOST

B.) If all REVENAT WARRIOR SOLDIER on this STATIC OUTPOST are dead then the STATIC OUTPOST is deleting after 1 Day

SUMMARY

- More dynamic PVE Content on PVE Server and PVP Server for the tribes/player

- In the Future it can be IMPROVED with spawning BOSS REVENANT SOLDIER on each OUTPOST with nice LOOT Items or or REDUCED (if the server is more and more full of players)

- If the player/tribes ignore the messages of the INVASION the REVENANT ARMY expand to more and more zones and with each Outpost its harder for the PLayer/TRIBES/ALLIANCES to stop this INVASION!
    Build ALLIANCES and delete with your MEMBERS or ALLIANCE this STATIC OUTPOSTS and let the SOLDIER REVENANTS not capture the island!

The REVENAT WARRIOR SOLDIER GROUP they walk around the world! The same as the animals (RATS) and have a big aggro radius and if they are close by a TRIBE they attack this city!

- THE AUTOMATIC END OF THE INVASION IS ARRIVED IF THE REVENAT WARRIOR SOLDIER ARMY HAVE IN EACH ZONE AN OUTPOST AND AFTER 1 WEEK ITS ALL RESETET OR IF THE TRIBES HAVE KILLED ALL THE OUTPOSTS

WHAT WE NEED FROM THE DEVSIDE

- 3-5 SOLDIER REVENANT MODEL with a BOSS SOLDIER REVENANT(little bigger model) and all with the Soldier armor on his Body (then player can see that this are SOLDIER REVENANT)

- 1 Static OUTPOST Building (1 House or a bigger House)

- Programmcode for walking away in other Zones (the programcode in game from animals)

- TIMER or a programcode "if the REVENANT SOLDIER GROUP arrives a new ZONE with automatically spawn of the STATIC OUTPOST)
    Last edited by Whorlok; 02-22-2015 at 02:23 AM.

PROGRAMMCODE for the DEVELOPER TEAM (they can copy and paste and put it in the game)

PROGRAMMCODE for the DEVELOPER TEAM (they can copy and paste and put it in the game directly) ...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

THE NEW SOLDIER WARRIOR REVENANTS (with nice black looking Armor) and the BOSS REVENANT
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Soldier Model
    / \

BOSS Model

O
    \ I /
    I
    I I
    / \

THE IMPROVED PROGRAMCODE FOR RESPAWN IF A TRIBE is DELETED ...
    __________________________________________________ ________________

PROGRAMCODE 1: If"Tribe X" is not active for 400 days and the TOTEM is deleted...then Respawn on this Place
    the "5 REVENANTS WARRIOR SOLDIER with the BOSS SOLDIER and the STATIC OUTPOST"

PROGRAMCODE 2:Then create in each REVENANT SOLDIER "Random X LOOT" and in the BOSS SOLDIER "random X LOOT"

PROGRAMCODE 3: if "5 REVENANTS WARRIOR SOLDIER with the BOSS SOLDIER and the STATIC OUTPOST" is created start the timer ONCE TIME for 24 hour...

PROGRAMCODE 4: after the timer 24 hour.... respawn from the "STATIC OUTPOST" a new spawn "5 REVENANTS WARRIOR SOLDIER with the BOSS SOLDIER"

PROGRAMCODE 5: then start theProgramcode "Animal Walking Randomly away"...timer starts instantly for this "X=5 REVENANTS WARRIOR SOLDIER with the BOSS SOLDIER "

PROGRAMCODE 6: NOW the "5 REVENANTS WARRIOR SOLDIER with the BOSS SOLDIER " are walking into the world...

PROGRAMCODE 7: a new timer is starting and IF this group reaches a new ZONE X ... STOP the GROUP..and RETURN to PROGRAMCODE 1

PROGRAMCODE 8: REPEAT this PROGRAMCODE 1 to 8

PROGRAMCODE 9: IF a "5 REVENANTS WARRIOR SOLDIER with the BOSS SOLDIER " is dead....then delete after 24 hour TIMER also the "STATIC OUTPOST" from this GROUP
    Last edited by Whorlok; 02-22-2015 at 02:01 AM.

FORGOT any thing after Programcode 1:

PROGRAMCODE 1A: If the "STATIC OUTPOST" is created then SEND this MESSAGE "THE REVENANTS HAVE STARTED A INVASION AND CAPTURED THE ISLAND" into the "GLOBALCHAT" and if a "STATIC OUTPOST" is deleted then SEND Message "AN REVENANTS OUTPOST IS DESTROYED"

Sounds to me like you liked Rift and want to turn Xsyon into a Rift/WoW clone. My suggestion to you is go back and play Rift or WoW. Been a few years but when I was played Rift it was almost exactly what you are saying. Rift open, message goes out, have to kill all the NPC things or they roam.....Rift
    I do not want to deal with mindless NPC killing me (Revs are enough of a pain in the ass) as they roam mindlessly. This game is unique because it does not have BULLSHIT like that. If you want roaming bands of zombies there is EVERY other MMO out there for you. Yes Every, go play them. This one is different, lets not dumb it down to the level of Rift/WoW.
    NPCs that ran an auction house that might interest me.

Not sure what Rift or WOW game you are playing but neither allow building of the world to defend. Some of the parts are from other games like many MMO's share common thoughts.

If you could name a few MMO's with Roaming bands of zombies I would be happy to check them out, so far I count 0 on the market.

Anyways, none of this can even be considered until combat is better. We have no special skills and massive lag/desync in combat. Plus the griefing issue of 0 punishment at all for attacking every player you see.