How do I Try This Game Before I Buy

Hi everyone,

I just found out about this game about an hour to go off of a list of free-to-play MMORPGS. I installed and patched the game only to find out that the game is not free-to-play at all and that I have to shell out $30US to even get a look at it.

I would like to try the game out to see if it's a game I enjoy or another one of the thousands of MMORPGS that I can't stand for more than 5 minutes.

I am told there are free accounts available http://www.xsyon.com/entry.php/6-Xsy...es-Free-Trials
    but there are no instructions on my account page on how to access it what so ever.

How do I try before I buy?

Thanks!

ForbiddenSoul

Free trial is no longer available with Xsyon. If you buy the game $25-30 (see Steam) you do get 30 days game time. You could consider this a 'trial time'.

3. 03-02-2015, 08:37 AM

Good to know, thanks everyone.

I agree with Dorsie that there should be some kind of 14 day trial. 1 day of playing a game is probably enough time to see if I am going to like it, or if I am going to play it for 15 minutes and be like, well this game sucks, that was a waste of money. Steam want's me to pay $32.99, but I have found other 3rd party retailers selling steam keys for less than $20, I guess I will risk the money and hope that I enjoy it.

After I pay for the game is subscription mandatory, or does it just enable premium features. I don't really mind either way, the game is just really unclear about what kind of game it is (does it have class system, lvl system etc.), and whether it is pay-to-play or free-to-play.

Thanks again!
    ForbiddenSoul

Not sure how its unclear, but it does have a subscription with premium features. If you do not pay for the sub, you lose out on a few things. Mostly your skills are locks to 30.

@MrDDT Many youtube clips lists Xsyon as a free to play game, which was ... true(ish) for a while. When viewers then come here to download the game confusion kicks in which might lead to frustration.

Very true didn't think of that. I forget that when people sign up they rarely read anything on the website they are signing up with, or trying to buy the game.