Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabent View Post
    This selfish crap of I worked for it so should you is petty and childish. No wonder the population in this game sucks and never increases.
    Sry mate, but this is a part of the game, and most games are like that.

In some other mmo's you know the loot tabel and have to kill a mob over and over again,
    because the loot you want has a 0,5% drop chance.

It is part of the fun if you go out in the wild and find a rare blueprint,
    otherwise ask in global chat if anyone sell it.

2. 03-10-2015, 12:32 PM

Skill has no effect on finding a knife blade or a saw blade other than chance of successful scavenging or not. You can pull up a knife blade at 5 skill or 100 skill. It would effect the quality level.

Dabent, knifeblades can be found in at least 20 areas that I know of. Many items are found in many areas. Blueprints are a little less spread out. Saw blades are are in many areas also but not as many as say nails or something like that.

@Dorsie, no idea why you are upset with me but lets leave the name calling out. I'm not playing but I'm still here on the forums because I will come back one day when Xsyon makes the game a game.

Until you come back, and even then, Mr DDT, most of use do not want to here from you.
    And as far as a COMMUNITY telling me were EVERYTHING is, it happens in EVERY MMO!
    Just because You say something is in zone XYZ does not make it easy to find. Just because a particular item drops in a specific place does not mean I do not have to work for it.
    I was told that the smokehouse BP was found in zones 781-782. I looked and looked for weeks. Went from 80s in scav to 99.2 and nothing!!!!! My tribe mate came over found it 200-300 pulls later. So is it there for some people but not others? Did some one "give the game away" by telling us he thinks that BP was in that zone? NO that person was being helpful. That person was looking to form a trade alliance/friends. It still took weeks to get it.
    MrDDT you get called names because you come on here acting like you are more than the developer here (which your not) but some kind of expert on everything. Even if you have never herd of it before you are still an expert on it. Try being a bit more helpful and a little less holier than tho. People might want to listen to you a little more.

Thats pretty rude, you ask for explaination and get a decent answer from a expierenced player, instead of any thanks you just start to offend. its a curse to be successful in a game, and people who didnt reach the same point (yet) are jelous, and act with a really weird behavour. DDT is the one i learned a lot from, and he maybe do not have the same knowledge than the dev, at least about mechanics and calculations, but DDT is the person who tested every single shit with hundrets, maybe thousands of actions to understand the game well. and he knows stuff the dev do not know, since he is not playing the game. and as new players can't know he supported the game a lot to make it what it is now, like many vet players did.

you dont like ddt couz you cant pay his prices. ppl dont like me couz i destroy their prices. there is no way to make it right. well, you have your point and nothing i can say will change it. but there is one point you are not right, a whole bunch of player would appreciate to see ddt back, couz there is way more he does than asking for a high amount of dollars in trade of some blueprints, in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorsie View Post
    mr ddt , not playing anymore ? but still around and trolling , can't find yourself a bridge ?
    isnt it trolling to hide behind a forum name as well S/Y?

I have tried MULTIPLE times to trade with YOU (pnuts)! Every time I ask you say "yeah I got that but I'm going to hold on to until something better comes along." And never even take an OFFER or say what you want. (one time you did then re-niged) This game has NO economy and a worse community. You are part of the problem not the solution Pnuts. If you want players to stick around you try to be kind instead of selfish a-hole.
    about this post. i talked to you guys. and i told you i have a spare BP ( smoke house ). you told me you will give me a list of you'r BPs when you are back at home to figure a trade. it never happend. not sure how it works in your place but here, the customer goes to a shop and buy stuff, if he say "i maybe buy it next days" the salesmen wont ring on his door every day and ask if he want to buy it now.

you can have any opinion about me you want, i'm not someone who struggle on that lol. but i'm the one who is willed to trade "everything" for a reachable price, except the stuff you wont have a good use of yet, and which is really hard to get - i even trade this just for prices i consider as fair for the time to gather.

i'm not sure how i'm not kind about trading, you guys even complained that my prices are to low, if thats selfish in your opinoin please go gather 3k rocks for a crappy ramp BP or 1,5k rocks for a 5 slot cart - as other tribes recently asked for.

there is one thing people never prolly understand. i can sell a ( for example ) 5sl cart for 1k dollars if i buy all materials. i can sell a 5sl cart for 50 dollars by gathering all materials + have skill and statgain out of it + i can give a new player a easy one + i get rid of materials i have tons of and there is finally a use for them.

just to make sure we are talking about the same. i always say i have "all" recipes at least once, and i'm willed to trade all spare ones, keep each recipe 1x for myself in case i need to unlearn anything and get it back after.

Until you come back, and even then, Mr DDT, most of use do not want to here from you.
    And as far as a COMMUNITY telling me were EVERYTHING is, it happens in EVERY MMO!
    Just because You say something is in zone XYZ does not make it easy to find. Just because a particular item drops in a specific place does not mean I do not have to work for it.
    I was told that the smokehouse BP was found in zones 781-782. I looked and looked for weeks. Went from 80s in scav to 99.2 and nothing!!!!! My tribe mate came over found it 200-300 pulls later. So is it there for some people but not others? Did some one "give the game away" by telling us he thinks that BP was in that zone? NO that person was being helpful. That person was looking to form a trade alliance/friends. It still took weeks to get it.
    MrDDT you get called names because you come on here acting like you are more than the developer here (which your not) but some kind of expert on everything. Even if you have never herd of it before you are still an expert on it. Try being a bit more helpful and a little less holier than tho. People might want to listen to you a little more.
    Wow ! you know the mind of most players when you "claim" that most of them dont want MrDDT's input on the forum.
    Well you dont speak for me in that regard.

Please refrain from name calling as noone except you has done that.

SARK

This thread is a perfect example of why this game has no community/economy. No one is willing to help others. No one willing to tell others how/where to do/find things. No vets helping progress of the game (to busy boasting about their progress) Until this game has a few people willing to help others along most people will come, pay for game play one month, and then leave.
    (that's what I have seen so far, hope I am wrong)
    To start a thread on where to find things seemed like a good idea. But a few players say it is giving the game away to let go of this classified information. Like I said I found a BP, that a helpful vet told me where to find, it took weeks and weeks of scav 5-10 hours a day to get it. That is not giving the game away, it is helpful. Any other rare BPs I find I will post where I found them. Would be nice if we could start a list of some of these things. I have been told that all items are everywhere but you have a better chance of finding somethings some places but not others.

If you think a forum thread with this info is giving to much info away...Do not read the thread!

Smokehouse 781-782
    Scavenger Board roof 8X8 781
    Scavenger Board Roof 740-741
    Pioneer Log gate 783
    Pioneer Water barrel 699
    Last edited by Dabent; 03-18-2015 at 07:34 AM.

its not about sharing informations mate, but imo there is a reason why the lacations changed. people shouldnt know them and scavenge everywhere. its like the dev give you a list where you can get anything you need. if there are lists going around it will be changed again. and yes, my list hold any kind of bp's not just rare ones, its a lot of effort to get these locations and thats a reason why i'm not willed to hand it out. i told you a single location for one recipe and that was fine for me.

about help and sell. you pretty much know that i answer every question of other players in global (even local) chat to help people out. i also tell pretty often in global if someone wants to trade for anything he can feel free to ask me. i report every bug i can figure, doesnt matter if its absuable or not to support the game and give new players a better chance to stay in the game which has at least less issues. if you see a problem between you and me, thats one point. but please be fair about what you telling. i tired to build a economy many times in the game, i even did when i returned. but its not working if people do not want to trade. so in this case i made a economy working for me, and fair to use for everyone else. if people do not want it, they dont need to join, but i wont give a damn about if they are left behind couz they can not trade their overpriced stuff anymore.
    Last edited by Pwnuts; 03-18-2015 at 09:22 AM.

Yeah I do wish more people would update the wiki, and stop expecting everything else to do everything for them. Considering how much you dislike me, you would think being that I'm the most vocal on here on giving out info that you wouldn't feel that way about me. I've tried explaining how things work and many many things in the game. I posted an depth crafting system on how the game works. I think you and I differ on how or what to give info for people. I believe that part of the wonder in the game is figuring SOME things out for yourself.

If I just tell you every trick and where every item is in the game, or how to get it. I think you lose a lot of the experience for yourself. It would be like reading spoilers to a movie before watching the movie.
    Now don't get me wrong, I think many simple things like how to do basic things is important because Xsyon doesn't explain things well and people get upset and frustrated.

I think you should read though a few of my posts and see just how much information I've given about the game.
    I try not to piss people off, but many times it comes out where its I'm a know it all. Yet all I'm trying to do is correct misinformation.

Like many people will say something like "Saw blades only spawn on a few scav piles" which is not correct at all. They are not only just not on scav piles but they are in many areas.

People also link rare items with "it's not fun" when really rare items is what drives economy with need of items. Having said that some items shouldn't be rare. Like nails are a commonly used item making them rare would remove a lot of fun from the game.
    Last edited by MrDDT; 03-18-2015 at 09:26 AM.

There is an economy? Where is it hidden? I can't seem to find it....