Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I have never played any MMO (until now) where everyone was so hesitant to say where things are. Just because a boss in some game drops an item does not mean that telling me that boss drops that item or which cave that boss is in is giving the game away. I still have have to kill that boss and hope to get that .05% drop. Scavenging is the same way. I might know a place a bit better for one thing but it still has a .05% drop rate. I still have to spend hours to MAYBE find it.

This all would have not been a lesson in futility of you guys just said form the start that there is no loot tables. And all loot moves around from time to time. BUT NO! They wanted to brag about there "list" and how they are not sharing it.
    So either there is a list and a few vets are lying about it or there is no list and no need for this entire thread.

I don't think I was bragging about a list at all. I was saying that players themselves make the list not a list out in the world given by the devs.

I've yet to see you list any game where they list all the items in the world by the devs. The thing about is that Jordi has changed the tables and any list could be outdated quickly.

Also if you think that players/clans do not keep their own information without releasing things to the world on tactics and game data you must not have played many games.

There is nothing stopping you from making a wiki page and getting it going. I wouldn't mind helping if you want with some information. I just hate starting pages. I've updated the wiki on sooo much information.

I will never add infos to the wiki couz so many things in this game changed and its not worth the effort imo. even the current wiki hold very old informations which are not correct anymore.

about your question, there is a list and long time back it was able to ask a guide if the junkpile next to your tribe is dropping sawblades or not, and he would tell you. but he would tell just just 1-2 times infos about it. so the real lists are not handed out to players, the lists i'm talking about are players knowledge only - stuff they figured and stuff they wrote down.
    i cant confirm to told someone anytime that loot moves around, for what i know the locations changed when i was absent "once".

Quote Originally Posted by methos View Post
    Wow ! you know the mind of most players when you "claim" that most of them dont want MrDDT's input on the forum.
    Well you dont speak for me in that regard.

Please refrain from name calling as noone except you has done that.

SARK
    I ditto that. Although MrDDT may not agree with me most of the time, I have learned a lot from him and I for one appreciate his input. You are welcome to keep posting MrDDT I always like to hear what you have to say

x: 651 y754 zone 979

So far counting what i stored a lot of is Metal goods: Screws, nail,bolts, sheets, axe wedges, zippers, metal poles med-lrg, Metal Sheets sm - large, Leather recipes so far stacked 6-7 of them prob more had to throw some out, ranging from 35-LvL 50

Plastic- Poles, blocks roughly 1/6 less then metal i find.

Leather - think roughly 200-300 stacked and scraps also feathers a bit too 60-100 within 8 hours

Very large scrap yard i want to turn it into and keep it like that, if you find Riozenpaku that will be me if your scavenging.