Hello Xsyon Citizens!
The Test Server is open for testing an upcoming feature: Trade with tribes beyond the mist.
Here is how is works:
1) Select a complete building (such as a tent or teepee) and choose Assign Use from the drop down menu.
2) Assign the Trading Post use to the building. This is similar to assigning the current Commissary use.
3) When a building is assigned as a Trading Post, you can see and select Trade as the top most selection from its use menu. Selecting Trade will open a panel similar to the Trade Totem Panel.
4) On a regular schedule, the Trading Post will be populated with schemes, patterns and blueprints from a specific 'tribe' that you are trading with. (For example Bamati, Pioneer or Mason tribe). Prices will be in dollars and should match or exceed current going rates for similar items.
5) Some schemes will be available only through Trading Posts and at high prices. This should create a use for veteran players with hoarded dollar bills.
6) Unsold items will be cleared out on a regular basis.
7) Signs denoting the Trading Post and Commissary functions now appear attached to buildings with assigned uses.
8) Homesteads will not be allowed to place a Trading Post. This feature will be available for tribes of band size and above. Larger tribes will have their Trading Posts updated with new items more frequently.
For testing only:
1) Homesteads can currently assign one Trading Post.
2) Trading Posts are updated once per game day.
3) Trading Posts are limited to 20 items at a time.
4) You are currently trading with the Bamati tribe only, with a limited selection of available trade items.
1) Players will be able to choose what tribe they are currently trading with. This will determine the type of items being traded.
2) Proper update times, items listed and prices will be set based on feedback.
Please post feedback on the following:
1) Do you encounter any bugs or problems with the system as is?
2) What do you think price ranges should be for schemes, patterns and blueprints?
3) How often do you think traders should 'visit' the trading posts?
4) How much time do you think items should remain unsold in the Trading Post before being automatically removed?