Question /unstuck won't work because objects are in the way

Duh! If they weren't I would not be stuck.

Please submit a help ticket and a Guide will assist you.

Thanks!

I have never starved to death. Might as well see what happens when I do.

Since I am on the PvP server, I also thought of just asking for a mercy kill. My guess either would be quicker then waiting on a Guide.

a new player cant starve or die of thrist untill he collected a certain amount of green points ( exp ) and did some lvl ups. its (imo) a kind of pritection for newbs who learn the game and do not take care for food and water in the beginning.

Since the character is brand new, I was informed I could not starve to death. Interesting. But also since it is brand new and had none nothing, easier to delete and make a new character.

Or you can submit a ticket and get help. Tickets go right to guides on either server and ones currently not logged in game. To get you help.
    But hey if you want to try some other way that you think might be better than the normal way have at it.

If I ever really need help, I will test the guide thing. I was just frustrated with not being able to get unstuck by using the /unstuck command and the notice the game gave to me as why.

You are not allowed to /unstuck through objects else what would be the point of walls?

Makes sense. Wasn't what I was trying to do. I didn't see the trench the wall was built in. I've noticed since then that many tribes build their walls in trenches so I am learning to stay away from those types of structures. I do not know how the /unstuck feature works. I just knew in my situation it wasn't working. And I considered the trench as an object too. I do not know if the programming of this feature can be tweaked so that the player is placed in a starting point as if they died. That is honestly what I thought was going to happen.

I don't think insta teleport home is a good idea either.
    I think unstuck works really well and if you can't get out. Send a ticket. They get back pretty fast.