Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I tested those issues and all look good to me. Awesome work.

Looks great to me. Was able to place gates and buildings inside existing trusses on existing floors. Was able to place railings over trusses where the floors were misplaced and overhung some.

Will be a very happy camper when this goes live.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xsyon_beams_001.png 
Views:	242 
Size:	1,018.9 KB 
ID:	494

And now for something completely different... ok, just a bit different.

I've removed the X Trusses. Instead I've set up a beam system so that you can put cross beams wherever you like within a truss AND spanning trusses.

Beams must be supported by trusses, but (like trusses) they can support any other construction part.

I've uploaded a quick screenshot to give an example of what can be done with beams.

These need testing to make sure nothing strange can happen. In particular, dismantling needs to checked as you will need to dismantle beams within a truss before removing the truss itself.

Everything else is ready to go for this next update. I plan to patch tomorrow or Friday morning. If beams can be fully tested by then, they will be part of this update. If not, I will switch them off and patch them early next week.

I look forward to feedback on this!

Xsyon Citizen
    Only the Banaya beam is working for me, the rest only show the scaffolding pole and can't be selected to delete them.

Not sure if it's an over sight or not but the materials for the scavenger railings/gate make no sense to me, especially as the built items looks like they are made of wood, they should be wood and nails rather than metal sheets and bolts.

scaffolding poles on 2x2x4 platforms still show the wrong textures, looks more like a grass texture than the wood branch and rope it's meant to be.

and that's after deleting the Meshes.xsip file to double check.

Note: I moved the above post to this thread to keep feedback better organized.

I will patch out a new Meshes.xsip in a few minutes with correct beam files.

I will check the scavenger railings. Recipes were in general copied from similar parts and adjusted.

Thanks!

I've patched the new Meshes.xsip. Beams should be correct now. I will look into the 2x2x4 platform scaffold.

Thanks again!

Xsyon Citizen
    "hands Jordi a big mug of black coffee" :P

ghost of Banaya beam is labeled Bamati Beam
    ghost of Bamati beam is labeled Pioneer Beam
    ghost of Pioneer beam is labeled Scrapper Beam
    ghost of Scrapper Beam is Labeled Scavenger Beam
    ghost of Scavenger Beam is labeled Mason Beam
    ghost of Mason beam is labeled Gadu Beam
    ghost of Gadu Beam doesn't work, you just get the scaffolding pole.

I deleted the Meshes.xsip again to be on the safe side, they all appear to be the right shape it's just their labels that are wrong.

Ok, I'm going to restart the server. I think some of the scheme data IDs are incorrect.

Test Server is restarting. Let's give this a try.

Xsyon Citizen
    That did it for the names, but the Gadu Beam is still just a scaffolding pole with no ghost.