Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    I checked the data and the railings are currently set correctly (they can be learned from skill leveling or schemes). If they were incorrectly set to auto-learn at some point during the past few weeks, I can't tell right now.

If you are a player that auto-learned railing schemes, please contact me with information on when you learned the railing schemes.
    Only just seen this, I logged in after this lot went live and auto learned all of the 2x4 decks and all of the 2x2x2 ramps, the only Gadu I got was the deck and ramp, Arch at the time was 99.

A big kudos to Xsyon for the new building system. Once I was able to pick up some of the new BP's, I spent the weekend trying it out. Very enjoyable! The truss system is a great improvement. Rather than spending hours upon hours of raising or lowering dirt, you can actually spend that time arranging parts in the air and planning out you design in real time to see what works and what does not. The ability to sink parts into the ground (without changing ground level) is a super feature --big win here as well. The only small quibble I have is that some few pieces even when placed correctly will remain red (invalid) and you will have to cancel and remove them several times until they place correctly (mostly had this happen with base post). But it's a small thing and I'd suspect can be worked out as things progress. Thanks for all your work on this system! I can't imagine the game not benefiting from it.
    Last edited by wastelandstoic; 06-08-2015 at 10:42 AM. Reason: sp