The Test Server is open for testing and feedback on upcoming minor improvements and fixes.
The following items need to be checked.
1) More architecture parts:
Truss 16x16 meters
Beam 16 meters
Beam 8.8 meters (for spanning trusses)
Beam 16.8 meters (for spanning trusses)
2) Architecture support checking function optimized. It should be 10 times faster now and should greatly reduce pauses while moving parts around, especially in tribes with many building ghosts. This should resolve the issue reported here
3) Revised collision for 4x4 trusses supporting beams. This allows 4x4 trusses to function like the 8x8 trusses.
4) Permission ID check on bins fixed for some combinations. Please check that permissions on your bins and carts are functioning properly.
5) Proper removal of crafting materials and tools from the crafting window and interruption of crafting if pouch or pack containing the materials is moved or dropped while crafting. This should fix the bug report here
6) Locks and permissions set to private by default for all crafted items that require either.
7) Pioneer chalk schemes corrected. Original bug report is here
--- More improvements 05-05-2015 ---
8) Jumping skill gained only when actively jumping, not when falling. This should fix the bug report here
9) Gauge panels optimized to prevent rare crash situations. Please check player gauges, plant gauges and selected creature / player gauges to make sure they look ok.
10) Clock in Map Panel adjusted to display minutes with a 0 if less than 10 (ex. 7:01 instead of 7:1)
11) Tool tip information on water skins updates correctly as actions such as fill, empty and drink are used. This fixes the bug report here
12) Scrapper Hangar Roof scheme corrected. This fixes the bug report here
13) Crops can be planted correctly along zone boundaries. This fixes the bug report here
14) Skill panels displays skill points with two digits past the decimal point. This closes the bug report here
15) Skill panel updates gains while mouse movement is being used. This should fix the bug here report here
16) Found leather items now can stack with similar crafted leathers. This fixes the bug report here
17) Materials assigned to old resources. This fixes the bug report here
18) Grass armor names corrected. This fixes the bug report here
If you find any problems with the above items or can confirm fixed issues, please post here.